So 1lb down

from what i have read our hosp still provides milk ready made milk bottles

had a cheeky weigh in thismorning and wii says another 1lb down doesnt really count till next monday though

Thats good hun, my wi's on fri and I think im going be up 2lb at least so total gain will be half a stone. Im not sure about my hospital if they do give out those milk bottle wud be handy if they do, got a few last time but going take some milk wiv me just incase x

id check with um hun as its a lot to lug in if you dont need too

You have done fab with your weight hun how long have you got left now

Im 37 wks today, but my section is booked for the 3rd so not long left now, pg as gone way too fast! I havent started to pk yet need to find a good size bag, wot do you girls pack in yours for ur self- clothes wise? I got go hospital next wk for my pre med's so I'll ask about the milk got feeling there going say bring ur own in x

Hope everyone's having a good day x

Wow not long now!

On my list I've put extra down to what I had with LO cus I'll be in longer with c section I think x

For clothes ive put

Pj bottoms x3
Tops x 3
Hoody
Dressing gown
Slippers
Socks and undies
Leaving outfit which is leggings and long top x

Thanks,
So far I got maternity linen trousers- really comfortable to wear over scar,
a few tops
dressing down
blk cardi
underwear
need to get some new pj's, slippers and pair jogging type bottoms just to sit around in hospital, don't want to be in pj's all day.

Need to gather my toiletries together im expecting to be in for 3 days x

I really don't want to run out of clothes don't think my oh knows how to use the washing machine x

That's what my pjs are like dark joggers/leggings nice and stretchy and don't look like a tramp sat in pjs all day in hospital x

I'm sure you'll do it we'll all keep in touch on here and keep each other motivated x

I had another today, but you can keep a snickers as a reward for when you lose :) like each week or something, just get hubby to hide it so your not tempted x

thats the one thing im not looking forward to is trying to get the scar to heal ...not sure about everyone else but because im big its under a layer of flab and that gets too hot ... you do have to watch leggings as they can make your skin hotter cause there so close fitting ... they wlll prob be what i end up wearing though as they are comfy.

Had another cheeky weigh in today and in ten days i have lost 4lb .... none of it counts till monday though just have to try and not kill my attempts tomorrow and sunday by not eating enough not eating regularly and making bad choices witch i do a lot on a weekend

Sweetchanti, just read your other post about vbac, im on my 3rd section and am not allowed to try vbac this time, but I have heard other hospitals willing to let mums try for vbac after 2 sections I thought it depended on the individual and there scar, so maybe its worth finding out more if you really don't want to have another section.

Im just going wiv loose fitting trousers to wear after my section not really thought about how im going to feel after birth just trying to get through the section itself x

Yeah I'm on milk too, bought some new scales, they have confirmed the amount of weight I've put on but seem to be behaving themselves at the moment x

Sweetchanti, just read your other post about vbac, im on my 3rd section and am not allowed to try vbac this time, but I have heard other hospitals willing to let mums try for vbac after 2 sections I thought it depended on the individual and there scar, so maybe its worth finding out more if you really don't want to have another section.

Im just going wiv loose fitting trousers to wear after my section not really thought about how im going to feel after birth just trying to get through the section itself x

Hiya hun thanks for your reply. The thing the consultant said to me was that as it took them over an hour to separate my internal organs they would be really worried about vbac in-case the baby went into distress as if she does then they will have no way to get her out fast so it would mean either a lot of damage to my organs or worst case the baby.

I think the best thing is c section but do keep having the odd moment where i think v bac would be nice ...but at the end of day most important is the baby and my health as i have lots to look after

Back