So 1lb down

Well my official weigh in to day leave me at 4lbs off in two weeks so not to bad i dont suppose .

Thats wot I worry about if anything was to happen to me wot about my girls I know its very unlikely as my health is pretty good and not had any major problems wiv my previous sections. I wudnt mind a vbac myself but I know its not an option got do wots best for me and the baby and Im pretty sure I would end up going 2 wks overdue and need a section anyway, then the baby wud probably be alot bigger and don't think that helps. Only got a wk left so nervous but think I be ok once im lying down on bed and there actually doing the section itself its just getting ready x

Awwww it wont be long now caz and you will have that little bundle in your arms and everything will be fine ..its hard though aint it cause you cant help but worry about the babys you already have , i think its a combo of a little bit of fear for yourself and worry that you might leave them on there own if something goes wrong ..but we have been there before and were both here having another so its all going to be fine for us all !

I am now between 1 and 2 pound heavier than my first pregnancy weigh in

still have about 11 weeks left though ..allthough they are freaking me out a little with all the big comments and when i had a trace on sunday she said thats an amazing trace for 28 weeks you must have a very mature and well developed baby so again anouther babys big comment ..then another asked if i had another growth scan booked so thinking this baby may be a liittle bigger than my others.

How is everyone today another sunny day out there ..im sat here on rest and starvation have to go for my second gtt test in an hour they let me come home provided i stay sat on my arse

So to everyone playing this draw something what is it and where do i get it

This time next wk I be in theatre so scary just can't imagine holding a new baby till the section is over with. I had a big baby wiv my last pg she was 9.6lb born at 42 wks, wot were your other baby weights? I wudnt worry to much as long as you and baby are healthy. Ive got no idea how much this baby is going to weigh they said she was quite small at my 20 wk scan so gave me another scan 2 wks later and just said she's just on bottom of their centle chart so they weren't concerned so have no idea how much she's going to weigh she probably caught up by now not had any scans since. Only 2lb gain is amazing ive done quite well, I gained about half a stone now, with my 2 yr old I gained about 3 stone so hoping I'll have a little loss after birth.

sweetchant1lly said:
Awwww it wont be long now caz and you will have that little bundle in your arms and everything will be fine ..its hard though aint it cause you cant help but worry about the babys you already have , i think its a combo of a little bit of fear for yourself and worry that you might leave them on there own if something goes wrong ..but we have been there before and were both here having another so its all going to be fine for us all !

I am now between 1 and 2 pound heavier than my first pregnancy weigh in

still have about 11 weeks left though ..allthough they are freaking me out a little with all the big comments and when i had a trace on sunday she said thats an amazing trace for 28 weeks you must have a very mature and well developed baby so again anouther babys big comment ..then another asked if i had another growth scan booked so thinking this baby may be a liittle bigger than my others.

How is everyone today another sunny day out there ..im sat here on rest and starvation have to go for my second gtt test in an hour they let me come home provided i stay sat on my arse

So to everyone playing this draw something what is it and where do i get it

If you've got an android or smart phone :/ iphone it's a game where you draw something you get a choice of 3 words to draw, you can play with your friends who use it or just random people, highly addictive lol x

Lol thanks chick i found it last night and im addicted already lol.

Caz i bet your really looking forward now ...i hope you stay in touch with us all once the babe is born

I do love ur 4d pics :) I found out about the milk need to bring my own with me. We going start a new thread on here in the summer for us new mummies so we can all stay in touch and help each other with our weightloss. I deff keep you all posted about the birth and post some pics on here once baby is born I still pop on here to see how your bumps are getting on. Its capricorns turn today, im so excited for her she waited so long to be a mummy! Ive nearly got everything ready now just need to finish off the housework and order my pram on sat x

Well you won't be using it for first week or so anyway will you while your in hosp so not a problem xx

ohh is capricorn having her baby today...that crept up ...oooo im so excited hope we here from her soon

Back