So Angry

Gemma

Gold Member
I've had an unpleasent change of fortunes this morning which means i won't be able to start the diet for another 2 weeks:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Haven't even started and i all ready feel like a failure

at least u can start it in 2 weeks hun, all the best 4 wen u do x x

Sorry to hear that, but you could use it as a preparation stage. start cutting down on carbs and drinking more water etc, you will be ready and prepared and no side effects what so ever. Good luck for you start.:D

Ahhhh hun, at least you know when you will be able to start .......and can prepare yourself by drinking your tea and coffee black, upping the water and cutting down your carbs......then hopefully you will sail into ketosis.

Maybe you could read the post on stepping into sole sourcing (wish I had before I started) and concentrate on getting your head in the zone first. Sometimes things conspire to make us wait for a reason. Best of luck when you do start!

Thanx for all your kind words just so frustrated i was all excited for starting, gonna go sulk to dad for a loan hes still in a good mood from the football

Sorry to hear your not starting on monday, I know how frustrating it is having to wait, by time i start it will be two weeks since i decided to start CD had to wait till pay day which im very glad to say is tommorow.
Im sure when you start you will soon be losing weight and as the others have said use this time to prepare cut back on the carbs, increase your water intake, if your a coffee or tea drinker get used to it black with sweetners, you dont want to go through the whole caffine withdrawl bit as well.

Me.

Back