So annoyed with myself!!

caz26

I've just discovered while filling in my online food diary that Asda smartprice low fat yogurts are 3 syns!!!
Only just started SW on Tuesday and feel like I'm wasting syns already!
Thought low fat yogurts were all free on the plan. I could kick myself as I've been carefully saving my syns for the weekend!

Oh dear, have you ate many of them? Least you know sooner rather than later. I thought all FF yogurts were syn free too, easy mistake to make.

Oh well - at least you know now so no point in fretting about it! And 3 syns is only 60 calories so no great damage done

There are low fat yoghurts with none of these being syn free and then there are fat free yoghurts but not even all of these are syn free beause they can have sugar in them

The moral is do not put anything in your mouth without first checking the syns

There is a list of syn free yoghurts on this site by the way

You may come a cropper a couple of times in the first few weeks, as you get your head around your favourite yoghurts / cereal bars / cheese etc, but you'll get there, as Circes says in these first few weeks make sure you check everything and write it down while you get in the swing.

As syn values and HEXs can change its worth keeping on top of these throughout your journey, as it can help explain disappointing losses when you're certain you've stuck to plan.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a lot guys! Your thoughts really help. I'm going to let my 6 yr old have the rest of them and put it down to experience.
Still going to enjoy a cpl of lagers and a meal on my girly night out later.x

Back