So annoyed :-(

Roziee

Gold Member
Second week of CC and had a brilliant loss last week of 6lbs.. Was doing amazing up until Friday evening when I got some sort of stomach bug- really bad runs, nausea, stomach cramps.. So all I've been able to eat is bread and butter and lots of it (had really bad burning in my stomach too and was so hungry after going to the loo about 10 times yday) and I know I'll have put on weight.

Hoping to be back to normal by tomorrow but just so annoyed. I even exercised for an hour three days in a row which is so good for me!

Feel bleurgh :-(

Roziee said:
Second week of CC and had a brilliant loss last week of 6lbs.. Was doing amazing up until Friday evening when I got some sort of stomach bug- really bad runs, nausea, stomach cramps.. So all I've been able to eat is bread and butter and lots of it (had really bad burning in my stomach too and was so hungry after going to the loo about 10 times yday) and I know I'll have put on weight.

Hoping to be back to normal by tomorrow but just so annoyed. I even exercised for an hour three days in a row which is so good for me!

Feel bleurgh :-(

Oh bless you .... Things are probably not as bad as you think .... But hope you're better tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Never mind the weight loss or gain. The important bit is getting the bug out of your system & you getting back to full health.
Take it easy & be kind to yourself

Try not to worry hun, tbh bread and butter doesn't sound that fattening. You'll be fine, give yourself a few days to recover then get back on it. Good luck & hope you feel better soon

xxxxxxxxx

linski24 said:
Oh bless you .... Things are probably not as bad as you think .... But hope you're better tomorrow :)

I hope so. Will let you know how I get on with WI.

Thank you for your kind words xx

katbroon said:
Never mind the weight loss or gain. The important bit is getting the bug out of your system & you getting back to full health.
Take it easy & be kind to yourself

That is very true. Hubby's been saying the same thing.. Thank you Kat x

littlemiss said:
Try not to worry hun, tbh bread and butter doesn't sound that fattening. You'll be fine, give yourself a few days to recover then get back on it. Good luck & hope you feel better soon

xxxxxxxxx

Thank you miss.

I hope so. I've been taking Imodium but have only started to feel better after taking some herbal remedy. Wish I had thought of that on Friday night- could have been back on plan if I did! Oh well, no point in shoulda coulda woulda!

Gastro-enteritis :-( aka stomach bug.

Diet will have to be put on hold for definite now.

Last edited:
Roziee said:
Gastro-enteritis :-( aka stomach bug.

Diet will have to be put on ghouls for definite now.

I had food poisoning and lost 5lbs and never put it back on ..!!!! So you never know lol :-D
Xxx

linski24 said:
I had food poisoning and lost 5lbs and never put it back on ..!!!! So you never know lol :-D
Xxx

Great loss although from an unhappy illness. I was STS this morning but official WI is tomorrow.

Roziee said:
Great loss although from an unhappy illness. I was STS this morning but official WI is tomorrow.

I did think I was going to die tho .. And I'm a nurse lol ..!!!
It's horrid .. I was having rigors abd everything .!! Was really poorly ..!! X

Back