So ashamed - and quick loss question

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely kind and helpful replies. It has really given me a boost and has made me feel much more positive about the coming week. I've dug out my book - think I'd like to have it all transcribed onto microchip and inserted into my brain! - and I am planning the week's menus. I already feel better knowing that I'm ditching all that fat and sugar - eating all that food doesn't make me feel any better, and it soon stops tasting good too, but it really is like an addiction and I have to keep piling it in...correction- HAD to keep piling it in. It will be fruit and veg snacks from here on in. Now I'm off to research success express.....watch this space;)

Hi all, hope Christmas was good with you all. I gorged on every bit of food in sight and at weigh in tonight have gained 13lbs:cry: I'm so ashamed I daren't even tell my husband.

Anyway I'm moving on and having a new start. Can I ask whether people have found it easier to lose with original and green days or is extra easy the best way forward? I really need a quick boost to cheer me up:)

i like to mix green and ee. I cant do red as find it impossible to eat loads of meat and have a lack of potatoes and pasta lol.

Also scan bran is great to help shift those lbs quicker. xxx

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely kind and helpful replies. It has really given me a boost and has made me feel much more positive about the coming week. I've dug out my book - think I'd like to have it all transcribed onto microchip and inserted into my brain! - and I am planning the week's menus. I already feel better knowing that I'm ditching all that fat and sugar - eating all that food doesn't make me feel any better, and it soon stops tasting good too, but it really is like an addiction and I have to keep piling it in...correction- HAD to keep piling it in. It will be fruit and veg snacks from here on in. Now I'm off to research success express.....watch this space;)

I am watching !!!!

I already feel better knowing that I'm ditching all that fat and sugar - eating all that food doesn't make me feel any better, and it soon stops tasting good too, but it really is like an addiction and I have to keep piling it in...correction- HAD to keep piling it in.
hi minxie this could have been me writing the above passage from one of ur posts i think most of us have the same problem. good luck x

hi minxie hows it going today? i have stuck to the plan 100% for last 4 days hope to stay on track :D but u know what it's like it doesn't take much for the mindset to go and for the bingeing to start :eek: good luck x

Back