So ashamed :'(

shellreed2011

Silver Member
So I went to the hospital about a lump I have on the back of my head. It's been there about 8 months and only now I got an appointment so I went in she examined it... Then examined it again... Then called in a nurse and then informs me that she was going to take a biopsy! On hearing that word I was terrified! She said its probably nothing to worry about but wanted to take it as a precaution so after coming out after it being done I then proceeded to eat: 2 cream eggs a scone a packet of crisps a kit Kat and a curry with onion bahjees and naan bread! I am so flipping ashamed! It shows that I have still learnt nothing on this diet if as soon as I get worried I eat untill I'm feeling physically sick!

Aww hun tomorrow is another day, everyone has bad days, and nobody is ever likely to stick to plan 100% all the time.... You were stressed, its not like you just decided for no reason to do it, it was a blip, and like I said, tomorrow is another day :) Chin up, you'll be fine :) people have off days, its part of life, try not to feel to bad xx

How long have you been on this diet? I'm 35 this year and it has taken me 20 years to learn my bad habits so I am expecting to lose my weight get to goal, mess up gain some back on, lose it again possible gain a bit back and then lose it again until I have learnt my lesson. Don't beat yourself up too much xxx (says me who doesn't seem to have learnt her lesson yet)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Oh hun *huuuuuuuuugs*
We've all done the same at some point due to a shock/bad news, dont feel bad.
Just draw a line under today and carry on. x

Thanks guys I had a bit of a cry to hubby about it and he said I've only failed if I stop trying so I'm gonna draw a line under and get back on it in the morning thank you guys for not making me feel like a failure! I suppose I should start praying for a sts Monday and not a gain!! Xx

don't worry about it at all :) - we all have bad days. Yours was especially bad having to go to the hospital, so it is completely understandable. Tomorrow is another day, you can start over :) xx

I jumped off the wagon today too, details are in my diary. There was no hug in my food.... Just more self loathing.... Oh well, try n try again. C'mon girl :) xx

I agree with everyone, im a serial faller from the wagon. I think one of the things any of us who tend to overeat (or binge like me) is exactly what everyone has said, we need to draw a line under it, vow to try again and keep on going. Best of luck with everything. x

Just had an awful day but tomorrow will be better! Sorry I didn't text sandy Hun I just went in the hospital shop and ate!!

Hope it all turns out ok, and like everyone says just draw a line under it, and dont dwell. xoxo

First of all if I had been in your shoes I would have freaked out big time. Secondly I have had a really stressful day, and I realised that like you, when I get stressed, I just wanna eat :(

Don't beat yourself up. You have been anxious enough with the hospital without beating yourself up more.

Take care of yourself and book a seat on the Exante wagon bus for first thing tomorrow morning! We will all be on it to support you. Big hugs xx

I'm back today and not going anywhere!!

I am totally terrified about all things to do with blood, needles and hospitals so I completely understand! The last time the doc needed blood from me they had to prescribe me two valium just to stick a needle in my arm!! If I had been you I would have done the binge and added a bottle of wine for good measure!

Glad to see you are back on it, you have done so brilliantly you won't want to throw that away now.

Blips are normal. We are humans nor robots!

Thank you so much guys I felt so ashamed that I'd had a blip couldn't even tell my mum because she said I wouldn't stick to it this time either and I couldn't stand her judging me!!

shellreed2011 said:
Thank you so much guys I felt so ashamed that I'd had a blip couldn't even tell my mum because she said I wouldn't stick to it this time either and I couldn't stand her judging me!!

Never worry what other people say to be negative just use what they dish out as motivation to prove them wrong! Sorry I have been rubbish, im back in the right frame of mind today. Hopefully its going to mean im about more to keep up with stuff xx

Back