So been on sw for 3 days and....

kissme

Gold Member
Hi people,

I just wanted to have a bit of a moan really.

Lol you guys are so used to hearing me moan lol

Well I started slimming world on monday and it was going ok, I have had a throat infection for the last week, and then monday afternoon boom........ my ears start to hurt and my chest felt tight and i was finding it hard to breathe so i went to the doctors.......strep throat double ear infection sinisitus and a chest infection.

so this is where she gave me some anti biotics and some pain killers and let me go on my merry way

So yesterday i was feeling awful my OH is in warrington doing his secondment and doing amazing so proud of him......

I lost my job on the 31st march and was gutted and ull never guess what..... i got all this illness and my agency have found me a temp job for the next 3 months which is great news but it couldnt come at a worse time!!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Today i have had a bag of asda smartprice crisps (the little onion rings) at 3.5 syns and that is it as the thought of eating is actually making me want to be sick! plus the pain of swalloing doesnt help!!!

i have had enough now!!! as soon as i see a peep of good luck it all blows up in my face!!!

sorry girlies!!

Awww - that's pretty rubbish luck. BUT, those antibiotics are pretty good once they've had a day or so to kick in. You'll bounce back soon, I'm sure.

xx

Aww is right, lots going on there for you to cope with all on your own. You sound very ill. Try to stay hydrated. This is so important. I would say to have some nice cold orange juice or squash for now and not worry about it. Or even frozen lollies.
The temporary job is good news though and lucky7 is right, that medicine should kick in soon and then EVERYTHING should start to look better. xx

So are you able to still take on the 3month post?

Back