So been on sw for 3 days and....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kissme, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Hi people,

I just wanted to have a bit of a moan really.

Lol you guys are so used to hearing me moan lol

Well I started slimming world on monday and it was going ok, I have had a throat infection for the last week, and then monday afternoon boom........ my ears start to hurt and my chest felt tight and i was finding it hard to breathe so i went to the doctors.......strep throat double ear infection sinisitus and a chest infection.

so this is where she gave me some anti biotics and some pain killers and let me go on my merry way

So yesterday i was feeling awful my OH is in warrington doing his secondment and doing amazing so proud of him......

I lost my job on the 31st march and was gutted and ull never guess what..... i got all this illness and my agency have found me a temp job for the next 3 months which is great news but it couldnt come at a worse time!!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Today i have had a bag of asda smartprice crisps (the little onion rings) at 3.5 syns and that is it as the thought of eating is actually making me want to be sick! plus the pain of swalloing doesnt help!!!

i have had enough now!!! as soon as i see a peep of good luck it all blows up in my face!!!

sorry girlies!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awww - that's pretty rubbish luck. BUT, those antibiotics are pretty good once they've had a day or so to kick in. You'll bounce back soon, I'm sure.

xx

4. Daisyduke

Daisyduke Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww is right, lots going on there for you to cope with all on your own. You sound very ill. Try to stay hydrated. This is so important. I would say to have some nice cold orange juice or squash for now and not worry about it. Or even frozen lollies.
    The temporary job is good news though and lucky7 is right, that medicine should kick in soon and then EVERYTHING should start to look better. xx

5. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awwwwwwwwww how you feeling today??

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.