So close to quitting

Weenie

Oh my god. Yesterday I felt rough. :9529: It was day 15 for me and for some reason I couldn't stomach my breakfast shake, I had to make the lunch one really thin and my dinner time soup was a real struggle.

I felt sick and tired and my mouth was like a furr ball. :cry:

I had decided that if I was still rough today then I would start eating again
:feedtroll:

Anyway, the good news is I woke up this morning feeling heaps better! :D

No longer feeling sick, proud that I didnt eat yesterday and much more awake.

Because I feel so much better its given me renewed enthusiasm. I WILL lose my 80lbs, I WILL look hot at Christmas and I WILL be a mummy one day (weight was causing problems concieving).

I've fallen inlove with LT all over again and cant wait for Tuesdays WI.

Thank god for this forum and thank god for you lot who are such a great support xx

Hope everyone else is flying high today. :D:D:D

Hoorah! Good for you, it can get tough the first few weeks, lots of people experience that - but well done for sticking it out.

Good luck :)

you can get all your weight loss goals achieved on LT so go for it!

Yay Go Weenie, Go Weenie, Go Weenie Yay

We all have moments like that but somehow seem to pull through it - specially as we know that its all worth it in the end.

Glad to hear that you are excited again - not long til weigh in day :D

That is fantastic! Just remember that you will have days like yesterday and if it happens again just remember today :D (I had to read this post 4 times to make sure it made sense lol)

Good luck tuesday!

Well done weenie for staying strong. Its amazing how good you feel when you get through days like that. keep going we will all be Barbie's for christmas:D

Well done for hanging in there, glad you are feeling better today! Remember the goal you want to reach and focus on those mini-goals to get yourself there. You will be soooooo proud of yourself when you do!!

Hey hun

we've been doing it the same length of time so I can totally relate!! Well done for staying strong and staying in LT. I don't know about you but I'm totally wishing my time away at the moment...living for the Tuesday weigh in!!

Keep it up hun, you're doing brilliantly!

xx

i just echo what everyone else says, there are off days but days when you feel one million percent behind the diet are the best days. so remember this feeling and you'll be at goal in not time!!

It is true, a good sleep always makes things better in the morning!!

Good for you for staying strong and focused, you will be well rewarded!

Back