So dammn cold! Boo hoo

PinkNibbles

Oh lord today is a tough day were in June and its freezing in London its pouring down & its generally horrible out there!!!!!..

I feel miserable due to this..I keep going to loo because Im cold..& the water intake doesnt help..& when your in Ketosis your cold anyways.
I do have the option to have a ''disgusting'' hot chicken soup but I rather pass it.
Good job I didnt start this diet in Winter..don't think I would have been able to cope...lol

booooo hoooooooooo :(

Hey PinkNibbles!!

There will be many more moments of misery.. weather, emotions...

Main aim my friend is to think positive.. i know in the moment its tough.. but if you have a smartphone.. have a video or a song to play, which cheers you up..

YouTube - ‪MOTIVATION - "Be Great, Powerful Beyond Measure" - Best Inspirational Video Ever [Original]‬‏

I know its sounds cheesy but think warm, happy thoughts.. i went through the same over last few days.. and usually on a cold miserable day I would eat and it would cheer me up... but I reckon the hardest (most rewarding) part of lipotrim is destroying our unnecessary bond with food.. to look at it as just fuel nothing more.. not some form of prozac etc..

be strong!!!

Hey Fatbritwalking!

Wow thanks for the help & ur kind words! I took what you said in count! it did help & a big thankyou to you for sharing the motivation video very inspirational..x..

Back