So disappointed this week :(

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
Had to have my weigh in a day early and also got TOTM yesterday and I stayed the same :( Wanted at least a pound off so I could hit the 2 stone off :( She measured me too and nothing off there either.Gutted as I've stuck to it 100% :(

i know its gutting when you stay the same, but wait for next weeks weigh in, i reckon you will be delighted.. dont loose heart with it, it will come off xx

I've had a couple of occasions where i've stayed the same during my 17 week Cambridge Journey so far, i wasn't disheartened in the slightest though, as long as i don't put on so much as half a pound, i'm going to stay very positive.. you're still on the right track and you'll probably have a fabulous loss next week, like i'm aiming to have on Friday :)

Hey slim2012!! I know how you feel, I've just come back from my WI and I knew it was going to be bad as it's also my TOMT! I normally whack on 5lbs so was dreading gain but I lost 1/2 lbs... Despite knowing it'd be rubbish I still felt gutted!! Especially as I lost 6 last last!

You'll see next week that your WI will be fabulous!! Keep on it hun! Xx

Back