so disappointed

mama267

well last week i said i couldn`t go on anymore as i felt like poo. so i decided that what i would do was to have 2 maintenance portions and a meal of either chicken or fish with salad or veg. i have done this now since monday. feel ok on it but so disappointed with myself as i have not lost anything on my scales. i have a wedding a week today so i will do this for another week so i can eat something at the wedding but i won`t drink. I haven`t had any carbs tho just meat and veg/salad. so a week monday i will be back on tfr don`t want to stop losing the weight so weak willed. but i will be back:cry::wave_cry:

firstly well done on losses so far; secondly well done on maintaining on the maintenance plan, thirdly well done for not blowing it totally and eating cr*p.

be proud of yourself, you can do this, you have proved that already. so what if you have a month on and a couple of weeks off and a month on. as long as the weight is coming off, and not going back on, you are winning!

xx

well last week i said i couldn`t go on anymore as i felt like poo. so i decided that what i would do was to have 2 maintenance portions and a meal of either chicken or fish with salad or veg. i have done this now since monday. feel ok on it but so disappointed with myself as i have not lost anything on my scales. i have a wedding a week today so i will do this for another week so i can eat something at the wedding but i won`t drink. I haven`t had any carbs tho just meat and veg/salad. so a week monday i will be back on tfr don`t want to stop losing the weight so weak willed. but i will be back:cry::wave_cry:
Hi
Maintainence products are higher in carbs than the TFR, they will have or may have brought you out of ketosis.
Personally, i think if you have been doing trf, your body is used to living off 400 cals a day, your metabolisum slows down and since the mainatinance products are higher in cals and carbs they only help you maintain! If you want to carry on eating i would suggest upping your exercise, this may help you lose...although be it not as much as 3lb a week!
Lots of people have thought they could do this and have ended up back on TFR ...LT works best in it TFR form and i would urge everyone to stick at it until they get to goal!!!
You haven't eaten junk food ...so it should be relatively easy to get back into ketosis (around 2 days) and you have done TFR successful in the past ... your ticker proves it YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!!
So pull your sock up, get your water, jumper, a good book and crack on
You also need a positive attitude... this works wonders x x
Good luck

Hey,
did you do the refeed properly. Nic is right in what she's saying about your metabolism, but the refeed would have brought your metabolism back up, and then you could go on 2 Maintenance and 1 meat/veg meal!

Hope it works out for you!

Guen

Hi Mama,

It is great that you haven't put weight back on - still my fear when I finally finish - but to lose more I honestly think you would be better doing tfr until you get to goal. This diet gets the best results if you stick to it and you now know you will be able to maintain when you get to goal.

Good luck next week and you'll be down to an even lower weight for the wedding.

x

is this the first time you have done it???
because this is my 3rd time and i have got to admit i am finding it sooooo much easier to get on with. I think its due to knowing what to expect. The past times I have done it I have also let it rule my life due to hunger and feeling tired but I have approached it this time with a total different attitude.
DONT feel gutted and DONT feel let down with yourself. Just give yourself the time you need and get back on it with a positive attitude :)

will be going back on it a week tomorrow will carry on with this till after the wedding at the pharmacy tomorrow so will ask their advice. feel disappointed that i gave up but, thanks for the advice and support will be getting slimmer soon.

Good luck mama267 :)

Back