so dissapointed

becky25

this is my 2nd time on the sw plan i lost a stone and a half back in 2007 but then had an operation and put it all back on,
This is my 2nd week back on the plan first weigh in lost 2 1/2lb but today at the 2nd weigh in have gained half a pound!!

I can't understand how i have gained as i have been 100% all week on the green plan, i am so dissapointed, i came straight home and raided the cupboards and ate everything i wasn't allowed!

I am wondering if anybody else who is doing this plan for the 2nd time may be experiancing anything similar, i have always done green and never tried anything different and it has always worked for me, i got to target on green but this time it just doesnt seem to be working for me. does anybody know why??:cry:

i would be so grateful if somebody can help as i am in despair,many thanks becky

hey don't panic! it's horrid and very very unfair but sometimes the scales show a slight gain and there is no reason why. is it TOTM? sometimes people get a bit bloated in the first few weeks of green days but it does clear. 1/2lb is nothing. maybe shake things up a bit and do some red days or the extra easy plan which you wouldn't have done last time as its new this jan. i know it's a killer but try not to let it get you down. draw a line under it and get back on plan tommorw - check out some red ideas or EE menus and see how they take your fancy - sorry cant help with either as i only do green. don't let it ruin this coming week. x

thanks i am aiming to try a different plan tomorrow maybe the express plan to try and kickstart weight loss a bit i will stick to that for the week and see what happens on next WI, i don't get totm due to being on contraceptive jab which i was on last time i did the diet,
Well hopefully a better week this week,thanks

sorry i cant help but just wanted to wish you good luck for the coming week maybe just water retention im sure it will be gone next week :)

good luck I wi next wed as well heres to a good week I had a sts :eek:

Good luck with Weigh ins!!!
How are things going? Are you trying different meals etc? If you stick to eating the same things over and over again...one you loose interest and two your body gets used to it and will not shed the pounds as you thought.

ploughing on

Hi, I just wanted to post because I'm also not feeling I'm doing so well on the SW. I lost 2lb in my first week and 1lb in my second. Yes it's still a loss but when I go with friends who need to lose less than me and they take off 3.5lb and 4lb a week it's a bit disheartening. I'm sticking with it though. In my head I'm telling myself the weight's been with me a while and is clinging on, it's got to go eventually tho and this week I'm giving it it's marching orders. I'm going to do a swim and maybe an hour's walk or run/walk!
Keep at it and let us know how you do xcx

Hi, I just wanted to post because I'm also not feeling I'm doing so well on the SW. I lost 2lb in my first week and 1lb in my second. Yes it's still a loss but when I go with friends who need to lose less than me and they take off 3.5lb and 4lb a week it's a bit disheartening. I'm sticking with it though. In my head I'm telling myself the weight's been with me a while and is clinging on, it's got to go eventually tho and this week I'm giving it it's marching orders. I'm going to do a swim and maybe an hour's walk or run/walk!
Keep at it and let us know how you do xcx

Hey Hun...sorry to hear that things arent moving as quickly as you would like...are you keeping a diary and writing EVERYTHING down that you are eating??
Sometimes we forget that we have eaten something and have gone over on our syns or not eaten HeA's or HeB's.
Write it all down, plan your meals and if you would like me to have a look through it for you, I would be more than happy to help...as will anyone else on here.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Oh I am sticking to it. I don't seem to have a problem sticking to it really. I've written everything down for my group leader and she couldn't see anything wrong. I did save my syns for alcohol for 2 days in week 2 and probably went over so that is one week when 1lb loss is acceptable! Week one was TOTM. Nothing stopping me dropping the pounds this week so I'm interested to see what happens!

Fingers crossed for you Hun....Im sadly one of those people that will always gain one week, loose a load, stay the same and loose a tiny bit...I have recognised the pattern with the SW Consultant, so I know when to expect it and maybe you are one of those...cant tell you why exactly, but at least if you are prepared for it I have found its easier to take!!

Back