So excited

babybloo

Extra Easy Apparently...!
My order from joes sausages has just arrived :talk017: and my whole work reception area smells of it :drool:. So far, four people have come in and had a nosey through the box and walked away with a leaflet. Going to have to clear out my freezers when I get home!

What did you get, did you do a big bulk order, i haven't tried his stuff yet, let me know if it is good x

It's a butchers company based in Leeds I think. Years ago when i first followed SW I used to order from them and their food is amazing. Most of their products are syn free on a red day and they have a Slimming World certificate to prove it.

I meant to say, the website is

www.joessausages.co.uk

I ordered loads- chinese style chicken steaks, a couple of the different grills, sausagemeat, chipolatas and a variety of the flavoured sausages. I haven't ordered for a couple of years but if his stuff is still as good as it used to be then I'll be in heaven. When I did SW i mostly did green days but after reaching a plateau my C advised red days and as I wasn't a great fan of meat at that time Mr Joe was my saviour!

i loved all the meat from them.
the grill sticks were great but my fav was defo the peppered steak and chicken.highly recommend them.
there are about 4 pieces of meat in each bag too and its lovely!

They are based in Southport and do mail order...

Hope that helps

Tracy

Oh i was gonna take me kids for an hour to seaside there might have to have a butchers hahahahahaha soz get a few bits as be cheaper than online so ive heard

I discovered on line this morning that one of the butchers in my nearest town is registered with SW. I must take a trip in at the weekend.

Back