So exited about the new flavours!!

Nata

Hello! i had my meeting this past saturday with my councellor and she said the next time i go she will have 2 new flavours that are comming out!! i am so exited! one is stawberry tetra and the other is a pack and it's porridge!! very very exited to try those...has anybody tried them yet? and what are they like?

is it clear that i am exited? HAHA

I had a strawberry tetra frozen (im an ice cream lover), but it tasted a bit chemically for my liking.

Oh no! i hope it's not too bad as i love the tetras for the convinience and only like the chocolate one. I think the porridge will be great ( i hope it will )

Ooooh porridge! Sounds great! Is it actual porridge or a porridge flavoured shake?
My CDC told me about the strawberry tetra and I am looking forward to trying it! I love the tetras and I would have them all the time if I could but alas, I have to have 1 shake a day to mix my fibre in because I don't like mixing it in my water!

My councellor told me that it is like a powder you mix with water and she thought it would never be like porridge but she said 1 min in the microwave and somehow it comes out with porridge consistency , thick , and she loved it!

It is so brilliant isn't it! Yeh, apparently the porridge is just like ready brek/oat so simple, but a bit sweeter, which will suit me just fine! I can't wait to get my sample to try :D I have been excited ever since I found out on Thursday! x

i'm not holding out for a sample. my cdc had samples of the strawberry tetra but by the time i got to her, they had all gone :confused: oh well. all in good time!

oooh the sweeter the better (within reason!) for me!

aww you poor thing - I emailed my cdc as soon as I found out about the porridge so she said she'd post me a sample and then said she could send me a strawberry one too - she's great!

I can't wait - hope you get to try one soon! x

Back