• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

So far I have...

Sat here thinking about how I am doing on my diet and just written down my stats so far and it has showed me that although I am loosing slowly, I am loosing and that is the main point! :)

Thought it would be nice to share how we are actually doing and feel good about what we have achieved :)

So here is me:

*Since January 2011 I have lost 15lbs which is slow, but over a stone.

*So far I have lost 23.5 lbs since July 2010

*Another 1lb and I will have achieved club 10

Rather than having 5 stone 6.5 lbs to go to my target weight I have 3 stone 10lbs.

Look forward to seeing other peoples!!

Claire xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

valerie11

Gold Member

hi claire well done on ur losses so far, good luck losing the rest of the lbs x

Tiphareth

Silver Member
Congratulations on your progress so far.

Here's mine

Since January 2011 - 21.5lbs

Since November 2010 - 41.5lbs

12lbs to go to target rather than 53.5lbs.

Congratulations tiphareth! That is fantastic progress :) feels good to write it down doesn't it! Not far to go for you now!

Thanks Valerie, its slow and steady I have to remember it is not a race, if it takes another year then do be it, I will get there! Xx

Tiphareth

Silver Member
Congratulations tiphareth! That is fantastic progress :) feels good to write it down doesn't it! Not far to go for you now!
Thank you, I think I needed to do that as I've only lost 2lbs in the last 5 weeks - doesn't help gaining 2 this week.

ColJack

Gold Member
I would post but I don't want to appear to be showing off..
I know that people who are larger lose faster, and that men lose faster too.. so as a larger man I can lose quite fast..

Ah sod it.. here's mine..

Since Jan 1 I have lost... 36.5 lbs

Since I started on 26/8/2010 I have lost 110lbs.

Tiphareth

Silver Member
Coljack, you should show off, they are stats to be proud I'd.

ColJack

Gold Member
Not really. It's kind of embarrassing that I had that much to lose in the first place, and that I still have about 11 stone to go.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

It's not embarrassing at all, you've done brilliantly and it shows the rest of us that it's possible! I think you're a marvel! :)

fillymum

synful soul
I would post but I don't want to appear to be showing off..
I know that people who are larger lose faster, and that men lose faster too.. so as a larger man I can lose quite fast..

Ah sod it.. here's mine..

Since Jan 1 I have lost... 36.5 lbs

Since I started on 26/8/2010 I have lost 110lbs.
Be proud of yourself.

That is bl00dy amazing !!!

Well done all! I have lost 31 lbs since December 29th. And it's only really today that I've noticed a big difference (wierd!)Getting there now...