So Far So Good

ncgirl40

So far a few days into using Alli and doing low fat/calorie counting, I am down 2.8 pounds. Usually I quickly lose about 5 pounds whenever I start a diet and yo yo so much after that, I give up. I absolutely can not do that again. The exercise is helping my high blood pressure which is not too bad, just enough my doctor told me to lose weight and exercise before she tries meds. And my cholesterol is up....turning 40 made me fall apart I guess :mad:. Anyways, not letting it get me down and celebrating a few pounds lost so far. Posting here to keep accountable. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!:)

ncgirl40 said:
So far a few days into using Alli and doing low fat/calorie counting, I am down 2.8 pounds. Usually I quickly lose about 5 pounds whenever I start a diet and yo yo so much after that, I give up. I absolutely can not do that again. The exercise is helping my high blood pressure which is not too bad, just enough my doctor told me to lose weight and exercise before she tries meds. And my cholesterol is up....turning 40 made me fall apart I guess :mad:. Anyways, not letting it get me down and celebrating a few pounds lost so far. Posting here to keep accountable. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!:)

Sounds like its going well & your head is in the right place which is a must hey! I used to always lose a stone in about 6 weeks then give up & end up bigger than ever. Haven't done that this time & am very happy x

It's a great start to your journey. Though, do me a favour...give it at least a week before you hop on the scales again;). More often and you might get dishearted my normal fluctuations. Just a thought, but I know when i weigh myself a few days apart I can get disheartened at times.

Best of luck ,and keep us posted on how things are going.

Back