So flipping cold

honeypop

Gold Member
Can't believe I back on the wagon so quickly after two days off. But damn I'm so cold!!! My house is warm but I've goosebumps lol I did my first ever exercise on this diet today. 20 mins of the cross trainer and I felt so warm lol

This cold weather makes it really difficult to motivate yourself into exercising but once you've done it, you're dying for a cold shower :p

Its the one thing I dislike about this diet. The cold, I am always so cold!! I live in warm clothes at home and walk about with a big fleece blanket!

I've been so cold since day 3 (Friday), something I never normally suffer with. My hands and feet are like blocks of ice, I struggle to type at work. Can't hold off diet till the summer months though as I want to be at goal by then :)

Me too, the heating is on 24 degress and U'm still here shivering in my huge dressing gown bed socks and pjs!

Have a really hot bath and a hot drink and it can set you up for a few hours at a decent temp. My poor hubby is hiding under blankets all the time at the moment.

Same here i've been feeling really cold since i've started the diet (third day of diet) and because of that i get constant headaches! Is this normal with this sort of a diet?

Back