SO Flipping happy!!!!!!!!

poppa134

As of today I am now officially overweight and not obese!!! I've been going for 8 weeeks now (OMG) and lost 2st 10lb and am so happy,sorry just wanted to shout it out and the most exciting bit was changing my ticker,

Nikki x

So you flippin should be :D that's brilliant news, well done

xxxx

Thats brilliant news. Youve inspired me to check how much more I need to get into the overweight bracket.

well done that fantastic x x

Fantastic results in 8 weeks - I hope I get similar - just getting to the end of week 1 and have 5lbs more than you to loose!!! WELL DONE x

As of today I am now officially overweight and not obese!!! I've been going for 8 weeeks now (OMG) and lost 2st 10lb and am so happy,sorry just wanted to shout it out and the most exciting bit was changing my ticker,

Nikki x

The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks back. I found out that my BMI is now 28. What joy!

I look forward to reaching 25.

Good luck!

Thanks everyone,

Tartan lass, in another few weeks would love to be size 14!!

Achelois, if I can do it anyone can, you go girl!!

I feel tearful(LOL) to think I've inspired anyone,but for anyone new at the moment the ups on CD far ouweigh the downs,
And thanks to everyone on here cos I could never have got this far TBH without minimins.

Nikki x

Well done that is absolutely brilliant!!!! you will be a size 14 in nooooooooooo time at all!!!!

love

Gen xxx

Well done Nikki!! A fab achievement and more happiness to come with the new thinner you. Sarahxx.

Nikki x

YAY !! Good for you Nikki - that is FAN-DABBY-DOZY !! :D

keep on truckin' hun.....

love

Debz
xx

You keep it going Nikki, more than half way there now, not too much longer to maintenance...!

Good luck and here's to them smaller clothes...

Love

Back