so freaking hungry and peed off

mosettronlum

Hi guys,
Sorry for miserable title lol. It's end of day 3 and like title says. Just so so hungry! I have to feed my kids and they're eating yummy food - it's torture! I can't wait for ketosis to kick in or I may as well get used to being overweight for the rest of my life.
Sorry just feeling very grumpy - need some cyber hugs to keep me going lol

awwwww sorry to hear you are so hungry. It does get better, beleive me. I am nearly at the end of two weeks and i used to eat loads and always hungry and now i can survive the day on on bar and then i have my soup when i get home and shake drink just before bed, well an hour or so before and i am hardly ever hungry and not really ever properly starving hungry.
wait until you get on the scales for your first weigh in and you will see its worth it. big hugs x

I agree! I always find day 3 is the worst. Get this week over with without a blip and it really DOES get easier chuck. And when you get on those scales at the end of week 1 you'll realise the pain was worth it!! Stick with it, we've all been there. Well done for starting and sticking with it xxxx

as the above posts have said stick to it it will defo get better and easier

Back