So GLAD I found this

Wow! I am so happy I found this.. and just in time.

On day 3, at work and finding it difficult. Was about to reach over for a protein bar when I stopped myself and decided to good Cambridge Diet support and I stumbled onto this treasure!

So Hi! I'm new to this, a friend recommended this diet to me when I injured my back and had to stop training. I kept on eating like I did but without the training I just kept on gaining weight.. this was a problem for my back so here I am. Day 3 and struggling. My CD consultant lady is lovely and quite supportive but I can't really call her all the time so I thought this would help occupy me!

How's everyone else doing? Please tell me it get better..easier? :)

Nadia

NadiaHamidi said:

On day 3, at work and finding it difficult. Was about to reach over for a protein bar when I stopped myself and decided to good Cambridge Diet support and I stumbled onto this treasure!

So Hi! I'm new to this, a friend recommended this diet to me when I injured my back and had to stop training. I kept on eating like I did but without the training I just kept on gaining weight.. this was a problem for my back so here I am. Day 3 and struggling. My CD consultant lady is lovely and quite supportive but I can't really call her all the time so I thought this would help occupy me!

Nadia

It definitely gets easier. And you get stronger emotionally too. Stick with it, it will definitely be worth it.

welcome - this place is the bee's knees for support. don't know if i'd have managed without it.

spangles said:
welcome - this place is the bee's knees for support. don't know if i'd have managed without it.

I certainly wouldn't! Minimins is brill!

Nadia

Hello :) Glad you found us, minimins is the most awesomeist (new word) support for when on a crazy diet like cd! I would never have made it this far without it I am sure. I'm in week 11 now and have lost just over 3 stone, the quick weight loss is the best motivator of all but when I struggle I come on here and always find support. Theres also an app for minimins so im never off this blinking place lol.

By the way I found it was easy sailing from day 4, as soon as your body goes into ketosis its plain sailing :D Are you in ss? x

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm new to this forum 2 and have found it a great help. I'm on day 2 of SS and can't wait to get past day 3. How u feeling today? X
GMC2011

Its definitely good! I intend to use it a lot. Its more to just remember that however hard you may or may not be finding it, there are hundreds of other women doing the exact same as you, feeling the same as you and can empathise!

Sometimes when your dieting you feel like your the only person on the earth that has to do it, that you are alone in your struggle.....but reality is so many women want to lose weight..........just that here you are amoungst many women you and i included that have done more than say we want to , and are doing so!!

So.......jump on the bandwagon of support!! Goodluck :)

Hi Daisy Duke, glad u r feeling good. I had a bit of a rough start but feeling o.k. tonight. Just gonna have a nice soak in the bath b4 Corrie. I'll be using this forum slot so great to have your support xx

Back