So glad im bk!

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Morning every1!

Well after a really bad start on CD a few weeks ago due to being messed about quite a lot, I have now changed CDC and am so happy to be starting again today putting the last few weeks behind me with what seems to be a much more friendly and prfessional CDC!;)
Today I've been up and fed baby and am now going to do my housework. My man is off work today also which is a good thing as I'll need all the support I can get! I'l try my hardest not to snap at him :D
Anyway i find that writing down my progress seems to help me get throught this and also passes some time when otherwise i would be sitting thinking how hungry i am! im on my second litre of water just now and its going down a treat as i made bottles and cooled them in fridge all night!:cool:
Anyway everybody have a great day, i am so happy to be starting this journey and hope u all do wonderful! If any1 wants to buddy up give me a shout!:)

xx

Hi Lisa and welcome, You are sounding very positive so you will get through today. Just take it a day a time....
Glad you have got a nice CDC now, there are alot of us out there. Good luck

HM
XX

Good for you Lisa, well done for getting a new CDC sorted. Im sure that you'll be just fine with your other half, mine thinks ive been better than usual! good luck with your journey, i look forward to hearing all about it xx

Hi Lisa
Welcome back :) Wishing you heaps of luck with your new journey. I'm looking forward to reading all about your progress!

Im aiming for at least 8lbs this week and im drinking 4-5 litres a day!
How much are u aiming for this week Stacey?
I think i'll be delighted when i get the first week over, it can only get better from then on!

i am aiming for 5 litres hopefully a day but i leave for work at 4, n work in a call centre so cant drink much water at work hhaha, well i am hopin to have lost 10.5lbs in the next 2 weeks to take me down to the next stone so 8lbs wud be good too :)

xxx

Back