So glad im bk!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LISACDVIRGIN, 26 September 2007 Social URL.

1. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Morning every1!

Well after a really bad start on CD a few weeks ago due to being messed about quite a lot, I have now changed CDC and am so happy to be starting again today putting the last few weeks behind me with what seems to be a much more friendly and prfessional CDC!;)
    Today I've been up and fed baby and am now going to do my housework. My man is off work today also which is a good thing as I'll need all the support I can get! I'l try my hardest not to snap at him :D
    Anyway i find that writing down my progress seems to help me get throught this and also passes some time when otherwise i would be sitting thinking how hungry i am! im on my second litre of water just now and its going down a treat as i made bottles and cooled them in fridge all night!:cool:
    Anyway everybody have a great day, i am so happy to be starting this journey and hope u all do wonderful! If any1 wants to buddy up give me a shout!:)

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Lisa and welcome, You are sounding very positive so you will get through today. Just take it a day a time....
    Glad you have got a nice CDC now, there are alot of us out there. Good luck

HM
    XX

4. Sarah M

Sarah M Getting the hang of this

Good for you Lisa, well done for getting a new CDC sorted. Im sure that you'll be just fine with your other half, mine thinks ive been better than usual! good luck with your journey, i look forward to hearing all about it xx

5. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey lisa :)

thanx for ya message on my post :)

we can do this together, how much are u aiming for this week? and how much water u aiming for?

xxx

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi Lisa
    Welcome back :) Wishing you heaps of luck with your new journey. I'm looking forward to reading all about your progress!

7. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Im aiming for at least 8lbs this week and im drinking 4-5 litres a day!
    How much are u aiming for this week Stacey?
    I think i'll be delighted when i get the first week over, it can only get better from then on!

8. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

i am aiming for 5 litres hopefully a day but i leave for work at 4, n work in a call centre so cant drink much water at work hhaha, well i am hopin to have lost 10.5lbs in the next 2 weeks to take me down to the next stone so 8lbs wud be good too :)

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.