Extra Easy Days So good to be back on it

RachP

I don't know about any of you but I feel far more in control when I'm doing sw correctly, got my first weeks weigh in on Wednesday or should I say my first on about my 10 go of staying on track ha ha. Any tips on not taking the wrong track again please x

Hi I have just started back on sw too lost a 2 stone 10 last year then stopped going to group, then put a stone back on so trying to loose that been back on a week and so far so good, decided to try myself this time at home, hope wed goes well let me know how you get on

Week 13 for me before I took it seriously..... I agree with other threads that meal planning and a healthy shop are the way to go. You always have something tasty to look forward to. Soup is great to have in the fridge for those times when a grape won't do. I'm a Tuesday weigh in. Will look out for you both on Wednesday. Good luck ladies x

I don't know about any of you but I feel far more in control when I'm doing sw correctly, got my first weeks weigh in on Wednesday or should I say my first on about my 10 go of staying on track ha ha. Any tips on not taking the wrong track again please x

Hi hun, welcome back. My advice would be to just take each day as it comes. When you think of it in weeks, months, etc it can seem daunting but if at any point you feel your willpower flailing, ask yourself "can I do this just today" and you'll find it much more easy to stick to the plan. Make sure you track all your progress, stay to group, read your SW booklets often. Oh and don't have any 'synful' foods in the house and plan meals which you will enjoy. Good luck! :)

Back