So grateful to Dr. Dukan!

CaledoniaDreaming

Silver Member
Today I have bought two pairs of size 8 jeans from Next, one bootcut and one super-skinny(!), and I can comfortably fit into both :eek::D
For anyone who is at the start of their Dukan journey, I just wanted to say "This TRULY works!". I have never tried any diet before but have followed the Dukan way of eating since January 1st 2011 and have lost 100lbs. I had got to thinking that I was so heavy that somehow I couldn't be slim again, and would eat even more to cheer myself up :eek:. With Dukan, I am never hungry and feel much healthier with the food I am eating. A heartfelt thank you to Dr. Dukan.

And of course, grateful to minimins support too! :D

Today I have bought two pairs of size 8 jeans from Next, one bootcut and one super-skinny(!), and I can comfortably fit into both :eek::D

:wow::wow::wow:Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Wow what a great post and a massive well done xxxx

Honestly, this is the post I needed to read tonight so thanks so much for posting!! On second day of cruise, just came on too and I struggled a lot today. Didn't waiver though so hoping tomorrow gets better!

Honestly, this is the post I needed to read tonight so thanks so much for posting!! On second day of cruise, just came on too and I struggled a lot today. Didn't waiver though so hoping tomorrow gets better!

Glad if it helped, if you get TOTM sweet cravings try meringue, muffins or a big bowl of stewed rhubarb and yoghurt - these all help me anyway! :)

What an amazing post and what an amazing woman you are !! While dr Dukan is the mastermind behind this plan is your own hard work and determination that got you here today, ENJOY the new you xxx

Glad if it helped, if you get TOTM sweet cravings try meringue, muffins or a big bowl of stewed rhubarb and yoghurt - these all help me anyway! :)

Thanks CD. Meringue sounds like a great idea! I had some diet coke this evening which helped. I don't normally drink fizzy drinks but it took the edge off!

So glad I read this. What an inspiration you are! Enjoy your skinny jeans, m'dear x

hope you are enjoying those size 8s :D

I'm happy for you! Doesn't it feel amazing?

I'm adding my own: "Thank You, Dr Dukan and Minimins forum!"

wow what a post, thanks for sharing it does help inspire those of us as the begining of the journey.

What would you say was the one thing that kept you going, did you have an end goal or was it something like health.

I've just realised I am probably suffering TOTM sugar cravings, didn't actually put two and two together til you just said it, LOL.

Congratulations.

It was our health that kick-started it: my blood pressure started causing concern and it was the wake up call that I needed. That's why I chose Dukan as after researching different ways of losing weight I believed this was the healthiest way and for our long-term health too: oats, lean protein and lots of veg is not faddy, it's sensible.

Oh, as a matter of interest - one month into Dukan my blood pressure had lowered enough that they reduced how often they wanted to check it. This time last summer my BP was 145/101 and yesterday it was 118/84!! (And I'm a caffeine-addict)

Back