So Grumpy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bellybee, 22 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am like Mrs. Grumpy from Grumpy Town, Grumpyville, Grumpyton lately.
    We went round to a friends last night and I was so grumpy as they ordered pizza and I so wanted it I was practically dribbling.
    I didnt eat anything though and was a good girl. Thought it might make me feel good to resist did it heck I just feel crappy.
    I went to bed with a headache woke up with the same headache and am in one of those moods where I hate everyone and everything sorry for sharing.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. C.J.

C.J. I want to be slim !!

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Lisa...
    I know how you are feeling..
    I had a cr*p day yesterday, my hubby and daughter sat and eat KFC in front of me !!

If i were you id go back to bed have another hours sleep, then get up and have a lovely bath.
    maybe go for a walk.

I really hope you feel better soon.

xx

4. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks sweetie was just reading about your day it gets so stressful sometimes doesnt it.
    I am getting fed up as I dont feel like I am losing weight as quickly as before and that really winds me up.
    I am going to go do the washing up then the tidying up then have a bath.

5. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Oh yes - I was a right humpty-backed, bad-tempered bramble last night when my family had a Chinese in front of me.

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!

6. georgiasmum

georgiasmum Regular Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    grumpy is good. Its better out than in, I know people say the same about farts but anger (or grumpiness) turned inwards = depression. Be grumpy!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.