So happy but need a bit of advice...

Wairimu

I've been invited on an imprompu night out tonight and considered not going as i'm still on induction but its been sooo long (and i have some beautiful new shoes I have promising them i will take them out for weeks) whats the best booze to drink that will minimize the damage....food wise i'm sticking to Atkins.

I went to buy a new dress to wear and picked up my usual size 18 and a 16 to see which fits best and no, i'm looking darn good in a slinky size 12 tonight!!!! I can't believe it, had to do an air punch in the changing rooms :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::party0049::party0049:

Check you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done on ur size 12

Keep ur drink to dry wine, vodka is ok. Watch out for mixers.

Have a cracking night in ur sexy dress hunni

Woofy x

OMG you expected an 18 and your in a 12!!! wow

i reckon the adrenaline rush from that alone could keep you high all night lol

clear liquids/spirits are meant to be best, dry wine, gine and vodka :D

oh wow thats fantastic!

Awesome! You'll feel great for weeks off that one!! Wooooo! :D

reap the pleasure hun, you deserve it and nothing feels as good as trying on that MUCH smaller dress and it fitting

i think i would pass out when i eventually get into a 12!!! lmao x

glad u had a good night out

so how many carbs in jaegerbombs then. LOL

jagermeister and red bull i think :)

Yup, jagermeister and red bull! Was rather partial to them before I started Atkins lol! And no, definitely not Sambuca Cheryl LOL xx :D

Blimey I've just found out it,s 12.3 grams per ounce shot for Jagermeister, that's really high.

Lol Linz :D
have you had a nice day?

Hi Vicky.. had a lovely day with family & friends. Also had a $hite day with my car, it went in for a service & got a call at lunchtime to say that the turbo charger has blown & my engine is covered in oil! I said that sounds expensive, £2000!!!!!! :cry::eek::cry:
Plus no car now til the weekend which would be fine if I didn't have kids with such busy social lifes!

Thank God I had friends & family here or I'd've dived into a vat of chocolate ice cream!!

Mind you this is the first thing to go wrong with my car in the 6 yrs its been alive!! :)

Hows yr day been misses? x

Back