So happy with weigh in today!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi All

I am so happy!! Week 3 weigh in today and have lost 4lbs, that makes it 10 lbs in 3 weeks, that has so given me the incentive to work just as hard this week!

well done slimfast does work if done properly,it worked for me -53lb on slimfast.so keep going you are in the zone and doing great.

Wow well done you xx

Didn't want to start a new thread

but just noticed today that my thighs are definitely slimmer, and the stretch marks that appear when I've lost weight are there. Also mentioned in another post that my belly is looking somewhat less pregnant than a couple of weeks ago.

Am happy, as according to the scales the poundage going off is a bit slower than in the first week. But it's good to see progress.

thats fantastic well my hubby has just started slimfast today and is hoping that it helps him loose weight.

Another good week, 3lbs gone! Only 1lb to my 1st stone yay!!

Well done you are doing great :). Are you having to shakes + meal in the evening or are you having some calorie controled meals aswell?

Thanks Bibiana, I have been having my Shake for Breakfast, meal bar for Lunch, 100 cal snack in afternoon, and either a weightwatcher meal or balanced cooked meal in the evening, however at the weekend I eat normal food and even have a take away now and then, I find it helps my body go into diet mode and also gives me something to look forward to. I have a LOT to loose so its going to take me awhile and I dont want to get bored. Good luck with your diet :)

Back