So happy!

mrsthunderbolt

Silver Member
Got my 3 stone award tonight, only 11 weeks into the plan. Almost a third of my weigh to target. :happy036:

3 stone in 11 weeks - way to go! I've only been on the plan for 3 weeks, but I hope I can do as well as you x

mrsthunderbolt said:
Got my 3 stone award tonight, only 11 weeks into the plan. Almost a third of my weigh to target. :happy036:

Amazing. Well done you! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow :eek: You are doing really well, good on you! :D

mrsthunderbolt said:

Well done! I got my 2 stone today after 11 weeks its a great feeling isn't it x x

Blimey!!

I've been doing SW for about 30 weeks and have just got my 2 stone!!!

Congratulations, you must be ecstatic!!

xx

What a fabulous achievement - way to go!

Thanks all, just found out I have been nominated for Woman of the year :eek:)

Congratulations, that is amazing...What is your secret??? Congrats on being nominated for woman of the year too.....fingers crossed for you :)

Well done, that is fantastic!

No tips as such, just stick to the plan (I do green days as I am veggie). I always have a good amount of syns, the odd time I have kept them low my losses haven't been quite so good.

I think spicy food aids weight loss so chilli or mushy pea curry is good. I am going to the gym 3 times a week too.

I do always stay to class, I am actually part of the social team as the consultant is a close friend.

Back