So hard with a hangover lol

positively_purple

I don't get out very often but when i do it tends to get a bit messy lol I have a great night last night with the exception of tripping on my too long maxi dress and too high wedges resulting in a broken toe! Anyway I'm rambling...anyone else fund it brutally hard to stay on plan the morning after?

No, because I'm teetotal. I've always preferred to eat my calories than drink them!

I had a messy night last night, me and the OH got a pizza today but it was a conscious decision to treat myself as I've not had pizza since starting the plan (18 weeks).

When I'm on plan I'll have something like beans and cheese (hexa) on toast (hexb) or a bacon or egg butty (fried in fry light, bread as hexb). It is hard though!

It is so hard. I wasn't hungover today but I just felt yucky from drinking a few glasses of wine yesterday at a friends wedding so we had a chinese tonight and I am going to do a few Success Express days to make sure I still get a good loss this week.

I find it hard too, but always plan to have a bacon and egg butty in the morning after a big night out (using HEB bread) and that usually sorts me out along with a cup of builder's tea! :D

Back