so here i am for a new beginning...long time coming!!

hi everyone, so i have tonite placed my first months order so i canstart shifting this flab!!!! i nee a new start, have split from hubby, with 4 kids on my own i know it will be hard, but tfr i think it has t be for me..lol
i hope to start by weds, but have a couple of leftover cd shakes from last year so may use those to get started till mine arrive!

i wanted to ask about the tea/coffee you can drink...im into green tea at mo are there any flavors i shouldnt drink on the plan???.....

hope you all have a great week , and hope to be able to report next monday with a loss!!

good luck all

Hi

Not really sure about the teas - green is fine, i have mint too (nice in choc shake). I don't think fruit teas are ok, although Im sure someone more knowledgable will come along soon and confirm.

just wanted to wish you good luck - start as soon as you can, make the most of the cooler weather before the heatwave arrives - thats what I've done, hopefully when the sun does make an appearance I'll be a bit slimmer and not feel like i have to wear a cardi all the time :)

hi everyone, so i have tonite placed my first months order so i canstart shifting this flab!!!! i nee a new start, have split from hubby, with 4 kids on my own i know it will be hard, but tfr i think it has t be for me..lol
i hope to start by weds, but have a couple of leftover cd shakes from last year so may use those to get started till mine arrive!

i wanted to ask about the tea/coffee you can drink...im into green tea at mo are there any flavors i shouldnt drink on the plan???.....

hope you all have a great week , and hope to be able to report next monday with a loss!!

good luck all

Hi, Sorry fruit teas are not allowed. You can have green and mint, ordianary tea and coffee. There is a sticky that has a list of everything you can drink on Exante. Good luck and hope to see you posting your lossess very soon.. CS:)

Back