So here we go ... Cambridge time

Hi I'm Tom 26 Essex boyyyy lol , back on Cambridge SS from today , I want to be under the 13st mark for the first time In 10 years currently at 13.8 it's not a massive task I hope !! Anyway wish me luck :) .

Ps , if anyone out there wants to get on my case and push me to do this and keep me motivated it would be appreciated , or even a whole group of people haha

Good luck with your journey - 8lb loss will hopefully not take too long.

Julie

Ok so weigh in just gone last night . I didn't do sole source , I went for the 810 in the end and now sit at 12st 13 . So I'm a happy lad :) now to get to 12.7 haha x

Yes .....my advice is split the day in half mentally , so after your lunchtime shake , make sure you recognise the accomplishment that you have made to get through that part of the day , and then start again on the second half of the day .,,,, hopefully you understand what I mean ??? Good luck ;)

Hi all o am 31 and on day 2 of CD and doing step 1 with 200 cal so feel like I am some sort of reviving addict at the moment lol tibia true about a step at a time but definatley not easy and like you could do with all the encouragement I can get. Well done you for first week bet you were please

Good luck x

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Back