so how much weight does everyone want to lose?

I must admit I haven't really thought about how much weight I want to lose, more about inches! I'd love to have a waist! I'm a typical apple shape so would like to have a waist smaller than my hips!!!! Not sure how many stone will do, probably about 4 or 5 - I've a long way to go yet!!!

Hi there, started at 23 stone (eugh) now at 17st 3, want to be about 13, so about another 4 st to go, ho hum - over half way there now.
T x:)

I want to lose 2 1/2 stone in total. It might not seem like much to some but this time last year I was over 14stone. Started at 11st 6bls this time and I want to get to 9stone. Have a holiday at the end of June though so dont know how close to my target I'll be. I have four more weeks on tfr to lose 1st 8lbs. Dont think I'll do it but I'll get cloe anyways.

Well it depends on whose scales you use. Pharmacist weighs me at half stone heavier than mine so by hers I was 15stone 2lbs and am now 13stone 12.5lbs. I would be happy at 11 stone. I am 5ft 5". But much less than that and I just can't maintain it. However it is looking like I may have to do it in 2 stints. Think I will do 4 more weeks tfr and then will have to travel to Ethiopia for 5 weeks and it would not be possible to do it away. But that is not definite yet and I would prefer to stay on it and get it over with in one go.
I'm the same, I really struggle to maintain anything below 10st 7lb and I'm the same height as you and know I like the way I look at 11st. Good luck, in another 4 weeks you wont be to far from your target.:D

well i started at 15st 2lb and i am not 12st 9lb. hoping to lose another 2st 8lb to get me to the top end of my healthy weight. so half way there now. total loss of just over 5 stone hopefully. and need to do it before august as i'm going on holiday in august and want to be slim so i can wear my first ever bikini!

Hi I'm 17st 11lbs wud ideally be 9/10 st im 5ft 4, have not told any of my family how much I weigh lol.. but dont mind here as we are all in the same boat, thankfully not literally!!!! pmsl

Michelle x

4 stone for me please :D Would take me down to 12.5 - 13 stone. My BMI says summat daft like I should be 11 stone but I wasn't even this when I was thin...

Always been a stocky bugger... big arms, chest, shoulders...

something missing there howdy,i started at 17.9 im currently 12.7 and would like to lose another stone so 5 down 1 to go and its bloody dragging now x

Ha ;) Well I don't like to boast :D

And shurrup - you've done fantastic :D Every week is a drop - you'll get there v soon Lillie :) xx

9 stone is my total gone by the end of my trip......I think?

you know how to make me feel good Lilo, these are a few comment from you:-
1. "Ive lost the equivelent of your sis".
2."your young'un asked when I was going to have the baby".
3."You look like that man with the shrunken head off beatlejuice"
Love you too Lilo, lol xxx

Gary I just cant get over the difference in your pics you look yummier now than you did before LT:drool:

I was over 15stone and want to lose 4stone and more with a healthier eating style

easy tiger xxx

Back