So hungry and low :(

Missus3

Can't sleep I'm that hungry. End of day 2 TFR and its killing me. So sad and frustrated. Can't believe I let myself get to the point where I need to do something as drastic as this to lose weight and now I feel like I'm suffering. Rant over.

I know exactly how you feel. I'm on day 3 and I was literally just watching a video on youtube on how to make a healthy kebab lol. I thought I could maybe help get over the hunger or something by looking at something I could cook once I come off the diet...but it obviously didn't work. Now I'm just even more hungry lol so I came on here to get over it.

Just remember why you're doing this in the first place. You're always going to be at either end of a meal...either feeling hungry and wishing you could eat or feeling fat and wishing you didn't eat it. Don't worry about your final goal just focus on making it 2 more days. This is the worst part of the diet, you're not in ketosis and you're just always going to be hungry. 2 days, you can make it 2 more days.

Stick to it, it really does get easier. I'm on week 14 now and it's a way of life I forget that I will eat again lol, chin up lots of water x

Back