So hungry just want food helppppppppp

I know ms r. I try to give constructive advice but I don't give it to myself. I got a book out which passed the time till now and I've had my last shake and feel much much better thank you. I suppose I'll just put it down to a bad day kick myself up the bum n carry on lol
I really appreciate your motivational responses thank you :))

I've been struggling a little bit the last few days - I'm just sooooooo bored of shakes now :(i'm not actively tempted to eat, I'm just climbing the walls !

Only got between 2 - 4 weeks left now until I switch to S&S (I'm starting that when I hit 9 stone) but by goodness it is dragging. I keep telling myself if I can manage pregnancy for 42 week (yes 42 - baby refused to come out....) then I can manage this for 16 or so but my, the endless stream of chocolate shakes is grinding me down now.....

Lol misuscolumbo. I only gave the choc to as thats all I can tolerate. And yup it's such a boring diet but the results are immense and it's beyond worth it in the end. I need to moan sometimes to vent how I feel then I can reflect. Keep going hunny xx

Ladies, I can also only tolerate the chocolate shakes and I dont' even like the tast of them. I assimilate this diet to a course of medication for my condition which is obesity. The medication, of course, is 1 chocolate shake, 3 times a day until the symptoms subside and I'm all better. So I always have my water to hand and after downing the shake as fast as I can, I have a big swig of water to take the taste away then I have a nice cup of peppermint tea and I feel totally stuffed.

I have a further 9 weeks on this diet after this week so I'm not even half way there yet and it could possibly extend to over Christmas if I don't get to my goal weight by 18th December. It doesn't give me much time to re-feed before Christmas but hopefully if I reach goal then I can at least have some meat and vegetables for my Christmas lunch.

It is the hardest thing we'll do but hey girls.....we're doing it and we're dropping pounds every day. I am receiving comments all the time now, just before one of the girls in work said, wow you've changed shape again. I am blessed with an hour glass figure so when I lose weight, my waist cinches in straight away and then my boobs and backside & hips kind of catch up but they're always on the curvy side. So I'm already looking different and I'm getting so many well done's from people outside of this forum so that's a great boost too.

I went to my Salsa last night and I'm totally done in today but it was really great and I'm enjoying dancing without being a big fatty. It's also great to be able to have a choice of clothes to wear for dancing in so I don't feel such a blob anymore. There have been times in the past when I've not gone because I couldn't find anything big enough to make me feel comfortable enough to be ween in public!!

Hey it's Friday........the weekend begins tonight........so who's up for a glass or two of Tesco's finest Sparkling Water (in a wine glass of course)?? We sure know how to live it up at the weekends, we're just wild!!!!!!

Ha ha ha that's funny I do the same thing. It's a diagnosable condition which we are all receiving extensive treatment lol. I've been perfect today I have 7 weeks to go. And I'm even contemplating carrying on for another week if I have to before I go in my jollys on 19th December for Christmas. I find uk depressing at Christmas so I've taken the plunge and booked it woooooo!! Chin chin to the tesco finest! 3 days till wi on Monday. Can't bloody wait. Keep it up girlies and boys. Xxx

Hiya I Ms R I remember you from the LT forum. I never done as well as you but I have managed to lose (and again) a few times. I swore I wouldnt do lt again as the weight always goes back for me but ive realised its not the diet it's me and the fact I cant stop stuffing my face with crap unless Im on it. I always feel great when im doing it I wake up feeling great everyday cos im another day closer to being happy and slim. Im noe at my heaviest at 14.6 lbs all my clothes are too tight when i get undressed I have red rings aroung my waist where my size 18trs have been digging into me all day and I take my bra off in to office when i work late cos its so uncomfortable. I walk around with my head so low so people dont recognise me and I love it when it rains so I can tllt the umbrella over my face. I never do my hair or my makeup and i just throw anything on that (nearly) fits. I never go out ive been single for years and even if someone did fancy me I would think he was mad so woulnt go out with them anyway. Each day for months Ive said this cant go on but now its got to the point where I have to take charge. Ive been remembering how it felt to look nice to have the choice of wearing nice clothes and to get plenty of compliments. The one thing that worries me is that im studying to be an accontant as well as working full time and am concerned about my brain working properly , anyone any experience. In a few week when I can fit into some training gear im gonna start the couch to 5k just hope my dodgy knees nd feet let me. Anyway good luck everyone ill be posting most night to keep motivated.

Nite nite

xx :)

Hi Happychicken, it's soooo sad to read your post but I can identify with it so much. I too felt similar and I hated going out and not having nice clothes to wear and as for make up and doing my hair....why bother when all people will see is how fat I am!!!! Can't believe you remember me from the last forum, ha, Noitulove also remembers me from it too and possibly some others?

Yes I'm back on it again and I started this time 2st 4lb heavier than I did last time!!! I'm about to complete week 8 (tomorrow) and funnily enough, feel a bit heavier than last week and that I've possibly gained weight but today in work, I've had soooo many comments people saying I look dead skinny!!!! lol. How can somebody look dead skinny when they weight 13st 6.5lb and only 5ft 3.5" tall?? I am in a sizw 14 now which feels amazing as I was bursting out of a size 16, indeed I only had 1 pair of really generous size 16 trousers that I could squeeze into, I basically wore elasticated waist skirts before that but coming into winter, I knew I had to do something and I wasn't about to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe of size 18 or 20 trousers for the winter.

So I bit the bullet and got back on track. In fact I had decided before I went on my holiday in August that the day I returned (my daughters birthday) I would go the pharmacy and sign up again and I would start the very next day and do this properly until Christmas as I needed to lose 6st!!! So I'm on it and have been for 8 weeks and I've endured my son's 21st birthday party at our house and I stayed 100%, I've had friends round for dinner and I've had my shake and fed them a lovely meal. We're going on holiday soon for a week in a cottage in the middle of Wales but I will be taking my shakes and food for my hubby. We will be doing a lot of walking & cycling and totally chilling out in front of the open fire so can't wait. We still enjoy a full social life, it just doesn't include us going to a restaurant but we do go to friends for dinner and them to us as I can have my shake still and they know what I'm trying to achieve so they don't pressure me in any way.

Well good luck to you, looking forward to seeing how you get on.

haha lots of funny stuff on here ive just had my first bath in ages (i usually get a shower). Ive moisturiesd all over (not done that in ages) given myself a facial (ha to rais my sons roon cos i dont even possess moisturiser ) and ive had a mini pedi. Now Im giving my hair a deep conditioning treatment then goona go though my clothes to sort out what ill wearing 3 weeks from now. I feel so different today better than I have in ages and its just day 1. By now im usually in bed watching the soaps feeling depressed but not tonight. bGood luck everyone

:p

Ijust want food!! please help me... i am seconds away from ordering a chinese...... ahhhhhhhhh

Don't do it Lindsay you WILL regret it. Just think how you feel when you get weighed. Trust me we all feel like this sometimes. Xx

Lindsaylou......step away from the menu!!!! You can do this. We're exactly the same weight and I am not even half way yet after already losing 2st 5.5lb in 7 weeks and I feel like you do a lot of the time but if I gave in like you feel you want to then I'd be probably 3st heavier than I am now!!

So cmon, give your head a good wobble and knuckle down. Just read what Happychicken has done to keep occupied and she now benefits from a beautifully manicured and pampered body!

Its ok, i didnt I went to bed!!! Thank you for ur support. x x x

Ms R!!! Just seen your profile and can see your at your target weight!!!!!!!! HUGE WELL DONE!!!!!! How u finding your new size 10 figure! Ive just ordered s&s so will be back on it as soon as it turns up. Got down to 12st12, exercising 3 times a week but just cant loose any more. grrrrrrrrr, so back to tfr! Its my 10 year wedding aniv next year and we are renewing our vows! already bought the size 12 dress so ive got to keep seeing it as i go into my room each day!! should really hang it on the fridge! lol

x x

Lindsaylou......step away from the menu!!!! You can do this. We're exactly the same weight and I am not even half way yet after already losing 2st 5.5lb in 7 weeks and I feel like you do a lot of the time but if I gave in like you feel you want to then I'd be probably 3st heavier than I am now!!

So cmon, give your head a good wobble and knuckle down. Just read what Happychicken has done to keep occupied and she now benefits from a beautifully manicured and pampered body![/QUOTE]

Ms R!!! Just seen your profile and can see your at your target weight!!!!!!!! HUGE WELL DONE!!!!!! How u finding your new size 10 figure! Ive just ordered s&s so will be back on it as soon as it turns up. Got down to 12st12, exercising 3 times a week but just cant loose any more. grrrrrrrrr, so back to tfr! Its my 10 year wedding aniv next year and we are renewing our vows! already bought the size 12 dress so ive got to keep seeing it as i go into my room each day!! should really hang it on the fridge! lol

Maybe a normal diet like slimming world where you eat and lose weight is healthier

Back