So Hungry Today....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kerry b, 21 August 2011 Social URL.

1. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    :( ....all I want to do is eat. I had 2 weetabix for breakfast at 10ish (sunday lie in:D)with a banana then big bowl carrot corriander soup followed by a nectarine for lunch at 12.30. I then had a banana and a mullerlight as a snack at 2.30ish but was still hungry so have just had a packet of supernoodles and IM STILL HUNGRY!!!! How can this be possible:sigh:. Am now thinking of having dinner super early but OH is complaining about dinner at 4.30 (we usually eat around 7.30). I think if he sat still long enough I would chew on his arm:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vanilla_cupcake

vanilla_cupcake Silver Member

are you sure its hunger and not thirst???

4. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Now that you mention it I have had 1 cup of coffee today and that's it. Off to have a big glass of something cold. Thank you:)

5. alphashallows

alphashallows Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(25.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've been really hungry today too...ive had 2 Weetabix and milk, a plum and a mullerlight, cheese on toast, strawberries, 2 cups of tea and I was shaking when it got to 6 as I was so hungry! Then I realised I hadn't drunk anything but tea all day - had a big glass of squash and an emergency mullerlight and now I feel ok. And I've put dinner on :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Yeah a big glass of squash was enough to keep me going until 6.30 for dinner

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.