1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

So Hungry Today....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kerry b, 21 August 2011 Social URL.

1. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

slimming world
    :( ....all I want to do is eat. I had 2 weetabix for breakfast at 10ish (sunday lie in:D)with a banana then big bowl carrot corriander soup followed by a nectarine for lunch at 12.30. I then had a banana and a mullerlight as a snack at 2.30ish but was still hungry so have just had a packet of supernoodles and IM STILL HUNGRY!!!! How can this be possible:sigh:. Am now thinking of having dinner super early but OH is complaining about dinner at 4.30 (we usually eat around 7.30). I think if he sat still long enough I would chew on his arm:p
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vanilla_cupcake

vanilla_cupcake Silver Member

are you sure its hunger and not thirst???
  4. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

slimming world
    Now that you mention it I have had 1 cup of coffee today and that's it. Off to have a big glass of something cold. Thank you:)
  5. alphashallows

alphashallows Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I've been really hungry today too...ive had 2 Weetabix and milk, a plum and a mullerlight, cheese on toast, strawberries, 2 cups of tea and I was shaking when it got to 6 as I was so hungry! Then I realised I hadn't drunk anything but tea all day - had a big glass of squash and an emergency mullerlight and now I feel ok. And I've put dinner on :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  6. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

slimming world
    Yeah a big glass of squash was enough to keep me going until 6.30 for dinner
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.