SO HUNGRY!

NN89

Sexy Member
Ok, so I lost 2.5lbs on my first week, and my 2nd week I gained 1.5lb..ouch

However talking to my leader, I wasn't actually measuring properly my foods. Its my first day now where ive been measuring my milk, cereal..etc etc and I am STARVING now lol

Im on 26 points a day, and should be technically not hungry, but I could kill for a macdonalds..atleast I know im now doing it properly!

I've been really good and eating filling foods etc aswell- Im going to have a cup of tea now anyway to fill me up

Make sure you drink plenty of water, your body may be thirsty and we often mistake this for hunger :)

what are you having for brekkie? something filling like porridge or museli?
Plenty of snacks in between meals is a good idea and dont give up!!!!!!

Good luck with the pointing properly. It can take a while to get used to the new way of eating but you shouldnt be hungry. Maybe change to more filling foods and stretch those points to have as much food as you can.

probably gunna say the wrong thing here, but considering you are on 26 points a day, you could totally fit in a mcdonalds (maybe not a big mac meal!! but something!!) and still have points for the rest of the day! I do find its bad to ignore what you crave because if you let it build up, you only end up going into the like of mcdonalds and ordering the world!!! I dont have my eating guide to hand, but I do remember that mcdonalds really isnt that bad as long as you work it in... have a look on here for the breakdown of the eating out guide, im sure someone has it typed out on here.... good luck!! xxxx

Back