SO HUNGRY!!!

Hi clar louise, I have another 7 stone to loose. My pam is to stay on tfr for another 3/4 weeks then do refeed for 2 weeks and maintainence for 2 weeks as I have a wedding then and a holiday planned after that. Then I'll do tfr again for 6 weeks before christmas and just keep going until its all gone. How about you?

I'm on day ten now and the hunger is definitely beginning to fade. Sometimes I can't have all the shake in one go and have to leave it for a bit before finishing. The hunger does come back at times but it's still early days so I'm hoping by two weeks in it'll have gone. I was pretty sceptical at first had never done meal replacement (excpet go lower but that's a lot more generous and you can add protein) but i'm converted now, just tried on my skirt and it's really loose, too loose to really wear anymore! Also I think I can banish my maternity leggings to the bin now!

Shazzbot I have 4/5 to lose depending on how I feel after 4 stone gone lol there seems to be a big difference in weight lost on here some loosing 12lb in there first week and some 4 lb I'm guessing it depends on what weight you have to lose. I'm trying to be realistic about how much I will lose in the first week as I don't want to feel disappointed BUT i have lost 3 massive inches of my waist in as many days

Went out for a long bike ride today with Mrs Lipotrim then had a shopping spree, went out to get shoes for me but came back with no shoes and several bags of shopping for Mrs L. Ah well!

Watching Total Wipeout, hunger is beginning to surface again!

:(

Getting better though I think

Struggling tonight, big time. Kitchen cupboards are calling me! Mr Munch is out at a mates house drinking copious amounts & watching boxing, kids asleep & the bloody sky box is broken! New one not delivered til Tuesday, tfr is not the time to have to give up tv too!
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Oh no! Sounds like a nightmare - the only thing I could suggest would be taking a pampering bath or painting your nails if you can to take your mind off of everything.

Good luck!

X

Good thinking, bath running!
Bet you've faced every difficult situation in the last 6 months, you've done so well, I'll be glad if I prove to have half the staying power you've shown.

So sorry I didn't reply before I was shattered last night and then I had work this morning! Did the bath help? Thank you so much for your lovely comment - I do have to say I think I did end up having different coloured nails every day at one point early on! I found painting my nails was something to do that took my mind off of the diet and everything :) hope your having a good day today!

Tc X

Got through sat night, bath, face mask, nails painted! Thanks for your help.
Yesterday was fine, went to concert so loads of walking & jumping around.
So here we are back to Monday. Do find the week easier, more of a routine I suppose. Weigh in this morning, -3lbs!

I'm only on day 1 but I agree, distraction is the key! Going to watch embarrassing bodies tonight to put me off eating haha!

Munch that's a great loss - so pleased the distraction worked and you had a nice night! What gig did you go to? Hope you had a great time!

cinematic distraction is fab lol I'm tired tonight and trying to stay awake to watch embarrassing bodies lol

Tc X

I'm really pleased and hyped up today, starting to feel much slimmer, fit into my pre pregnancy jeans and I'm down to only 2 chins!

Went to see Foo Fighters, omg, was amazing!

Disappointed to see that embarassing bodies is teen tonight, going with Babies Behind Bars on ITV & painting my nails! This new nail habit is going to cost me a fortune!

Well done munch. Its such a good feeling isnt it :) Keep up the good work. just day 8 for me today, weigh in and lost 8lb, but 4 inches off my waist so delighted.
Well done Caz!

Well done munch. Its such a good feeling isnt it :) Keep up the good work. just day 8 for me today, weigh in and lost 8lb, but 4 inches off my waist so delighted.

That's great Caz. Must do my measurements, in a way is more rewarding to lose inches than pounds.

ITSBUBBLES

Hi All, on day 13 now, when I started was determined not to falter and on day 1 and 2 took "adios" as did not want to feel hungry and give in, not sure if that is what worked, but can honestly say I have not felt hungry.

In fact some days have to force myself to have 3rd package especially if I have run out of flap jack...so far lost 12lb first week and 5lb down so far this week

I have a large supply of zotrim but haven't taken it incase it interferes . I'm finding it hard today I want something tasty arggh

I hate those days Clair-Louise. Some days I feel like I could do this forever, others I don't think I can last another minute!
What can you do to distract yourself?

I come on here and read about people on days 1 2 and 3 and realize it's not has hard now I also think on Saturday I'm Gona fit in my new pants I'm so nearly in them. Also my brother in law took a rather inspirational pick of me at the week end, I look huge he also put it on facebook. I'm not bothered because I thought I'm not going to look like that for very long.
I will put it on here when I've earned my rights to a pic

Back