Total Solution So hungry !!!

Leannec9826

Day two and im finding it so hard I am starving! Kust had my bae that I wanted to save for tonight but was just sooo hungry, the water isnt helping feel like its making me more hungry lol! Anyways just a little moan I need to pull myself together and bloody get on wiv things haha xxx

Hello :) the hunger should pass soon. I do stil get hungry but I think mines more about me lusting after food.

I've only just had my first pack today and wasn't really needing it but thought I'd best had.

The first few days are certainly the hardest. You'll get past them and breeze through :) it's not the easiest of diets but everyday you stay 100% you'll go to bed, lie down and feel so so proud of yourself. Stick with it xxxx

Thank you for that I feel better now, its mixed emotions one min im feeling good about.it and the next I want to give in lol, but the stronger part off me is gna keep going! How long have u been doing diet? N how long did it take for kestosis to kick in? Thanks again for ur post helps alot xc

I'm not sure about the ketosis, about day 4 I reckon for me. I was freezing cold and the hunger kinda stopped being so intense. I think after your first weigh it's enough motivation to keep you going. And reading other people's success just makes you realise anything is possible on this diet! Keep drinking loads of water. I'm drinking coke zero and and black coffee like its going out of fashion at the moment! Need to put it down and get the water down me lol xxxx

I love this forum and I also don't think I'd still be doing it if it weren't for the amazing support on here xxx

Hold in there hun x

Ohh I hope im there by day 4 this hunger thing aint no good lol, its such a horrible feeling not being able to.eat something nive all I can think off is food lol its bloody torture lol xxx

Lol it is hard but the longer you go at it the more it just all slips into place xxx

You'll be glad you stuck to it by weigh in day. Believe me! xxxx

Back