So i am joining class tomorrow....

Best of luck fruitybabe! Everyone will be lovely, and your consultant will be really happy to have u back! Let us know how it goes x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Silly iPhone posted that before I was ready lol. Thanks for that hanna it's a good idea, will I be able to last all week tho :)

You'll be fine - it'll be just like going home and when you've been I bet you'll wonder why you were putting it off! :) hope all goes well, let us know x

Hi guys :D well I did it I am fully enrolled member. I don't know what I was so worried about had a lovely welcome nice to see old friends again :)
Feeling a bit teary but it's done and I am so happy I didn't wait and went tonight. People are all so lovely and the consultant totally understood, bought some of the new chocolate bliss hi fi bars look yummy can't wait to try them as always struggle with b choices ;)

Thanks emsie, it was much better than I thought and was worrying about nothing. I have made my lunch for work tomorrow so making sure I start off on the right foot so to speak :)
It really felt like I hadn't left and just picked up from where I was before. Quite strange really lol.... So it's now beards and downwards for me, this time I will get to target :D

Great stuff Fruitybabe. Glad you did it!! It's all systems go from now on.... :happy096:

Thanks Scorpio me too :) I am so glad I didn't wait and did it last night. Like I said earlier it's like I had never been away and picked up where I left off.
My C totally understood why I joined with only 3 weighs til Christmas at least I may be able to lose something before and not have so much to lose after if you know what I mean.
Do they still do things like Christmas parties and offers on 12 week countdowns? Here til target this time however long it takes me :)

Do they still do things like Christmas parties and offers on 12 week countdowns?

Yup, you can still get the countdowns. They do a 6 or a 12 week version. The 12 week cost a few pence short of £50 I believe so in effect you get 2 weeks for free.

Our group doesn't have a party as such but we have taster evenings every so often and next week we're having a Xmas quiz. Our consultant is then off for 4 weeks so I don't if it would be different if she was there and we didn't have stand-ins.

Thanks Scorpio me too :) I am so glad I didn't wait and did it last night. Like I said earlier it's like I had never been away and picked up where I left off.
My C totally understood why I joined with only 3 weighs til Christmas at least I may be able to lose something before and not have so much to lose after if you know what I mean.

You've taken the first step. Yeah it would be nice if you did lose some weight but perhaps you need to feel settled into your group more first.

That's not to say don't try...just don't get too hung up on it. I wish you all the best and admire your strength to get back in there and do it.

Welcome aboard for the journey to success! :talk017:

Back