So, I have Been on Slimming World for 3 weeks now and OMG

Have been playing darts tonight with a SW friend, and I told her about this thread, must be a popular subject because we ended up with everyone at the table describing their pumps!! Only one bloke so we blamed every odd smell on him!!:479:

Hahahahaha this thread is hilarious. I am also farting away it's really embarrassing at work! Luckily mine don't seem to smell anymore but i never know if they are going to be silent. I just gamble and let rip !!! Someone left work the other day (nothing to do with my farting) and i was asked if i wanted to move into their seat so i was closer to the others but i didn't dare so made up some excuse. I think where i'm sitting i can just about get away with it.

Quick question - i am trying to drink a lot more water but need to go to the toilet constantly does this die down?

Ha ha ur so funny. At the beginning you are loosing a lot of wAter so you pee like a race horse. I don't drink enough but when I force myself I do pee more but it does settle down and seemingly carries the fat out better. Good luck or bye some tenas or pampers lol x:)

Well I'm now into week 2 and has calmed down a little. I've found that I'm worse if I eat lots of lettuce

My friend said you don't feed rabbits iceberg lettuce in large quantities as it really upset their stomachs and she has decided I must be recarnated from a rabbit with my wind problems ha ha ha

:brainfart:OMG!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Gonna take that OFF my Christmas list!! xx

Ha ha ha. Yeah, see above - you're not drinking enough water - I''m getting at least 1.5 litres of water a day and now I can sit down and stand up without dropping one! :D

A huge increase of fibre in your diet can cause stomache cramps and wind - your intestines will adapt, but the water is essential, not only to help the gas issue but to offset the dehydrating effect of the fibre.​

Ha ha ha. Yeah, see above - you're not drinking enough water - I''m getting at least 1.5 litres of water a day and now I can sit down and stand up without dropping one! :D

A huge increase of fibre in your diet can cause stomache cramps and wind - your intestines will adapt, but the water is essential, not only to help the gas issue but to offset the dehydrating effect of the fibre.​

I'm drinking 4 pints of NAS squash a day plus my morning weak tea/coffees......and still the farts haven't stopped.....not once....not even let up a bit!

AND to make it worse I've been feeding my OH exactly the same food as me......now he stinks like a farmyard too :eek: were competing for airspace in here:p

This is hilarious,
I try to have a couple of days eating meat without too many veg. This gives the bowels time to recuperate.
We think our farts are funny but boak when someone else does it.Our dog gives us dirty looks.
I get so flaming gassy sometimes I look pregnant. :screwy:

Hahaha this is hilarious, appeals to my sense of humour :D :D :D

I'm drinking 4 pints of NAS squash a day plus my morning weak tea/coffees......and still the farts haven't stopped.....not once....not even let up a bit!

AND to make it worse I've been feeding my OH exactly the same food as me......now he stinks like a farmyard too :eek: were competing for airspace in here:p

Oh noes :eek: I'm a month in and I'm now 'performing normally' The only thing I can suggest is some air freshener candles ;)
Maybe try some plain water rather than just squash - it's more purifying. Good luck!!​

Back