So, I have Been on Slimming World for 3 weeks now and OMG

Mine were like comedy farts proper smelly!! It died down after a month or so...make sure you drink lots

Mine aren't bad unless I've been eating eggs, and tonight I had a mushroom and red onion omelette, WITH beans.

I hope I don't kill my husband when he gets in from work :eek:

Mine aren't bad unless I've been eating eggs, and tonight I had a mushroom and red onion omelette, WITH beans.

I hope I don't kill my husband when he gets in from work :eek:

:D :D :D too funny!

DITTO!!:rotflmao:

I ve been doing the diet for a week and joined class yesterday. Omg I have the windiest tummy ever, more like a hurricane...... hope it dies down soon! I stink lol xx

Oh dear. I'm laughing so much the tears are running down my cheeks! I am also suffering and this morning even my youngest daughter objected and politely asked if she could leave the room!!
I have a feeling tomorrow won't be much better as I've had beans and scan bran today.....:(

This thread is hilarious, I've never read so much about farting in my life! Pity we couldn't shed a few ounces every time we let one off, I'd be 8 stone by now haha!!

We have had the same in the past - more fruit and veg meant more wind.

But it also tended to be certain foods more than others eg cucumber! For some it's tomatoes or other foods or wheat and wholemeal bread. You might notice it more if you keep a diary and when you have more wind.

We don't seem to have those problems anymore, unless we have a bad week when we don't eat many fruit and veg and then get back on track - then we do have a little more wind again!

So it's a case of sticking to eating healthily as much as possible, as often as possible so that there aren't such variations.

Good luck.

I made mushy pea curry last night. Beans and mushy peas perfect recipe for farting lol!!! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back