So I hit my (new) GOAL target today.

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
I adjusted my goal from 12st, to 12st 7lbs, to 13st.

Today I hit 13st. I also got into my 34" waist trousers.

I'm sat here, waiting for my first meal (will discuss this in RTM forum over next few days).

It feels very right to stop now - I'm a healthy weight, and though I have tummy to go, I will get that done with exercise which I will resume in a couple of weeks.

I've lost a grand total of 148lbs (and sort of hope I lose another 7lbs but I'll survive if I don't, as I will tone up and be healthier anyway).

I wish I could make the london trip to catch up with some of you (it's too soon after my gallbladder op to be sure I can go).

Anyway, good luck, to all of you. I'll still be here but I'm aware I'm very quiet most of the time just now. I guess I have a lot on my mind!

Thank you, everyone for all the wonderful support you've given me - I was going to list names but I know I would miss someone dear to me and I don't want to do that - you all know who you are and I love you to pieces. I did this - but by god, you helped.

*huggles everyone in minimins LL forum*

Last edited:
well done you! Sounds like you've made a really well informaed decision about going into RTM. Just take it steady and the weight will stay off!
As for the tummy, mine started to go after a couple of months on RTM and doing more exercise. And while there's still some freaky looking skin, it's loads better than it was and looks much less like a deflated balloon!
All the best with RTM. Enjoy getting creative in the kitchen!!

Well done Andy - so happy for you - and wish you all the luck (hell, I'll doubt you need it - you seem in an amazing place right now) with your RTM journey.

But don't be a stranger !

Andy, As a newbie I just want to say how you are so inspiring to all of us who have a fair bit to go! You are looking absolutely great and your before and afters show a man who looks miles younger! Good luck with rest of your journey.I am confident you have the tools and the motivation to carry on doing well :553:

Fabulous Andy, and such a great attitude too! You are going to be my RTM soulmate I think!! ;-)

You are awesome Andy! I'm truly inspired by not only your weight loss journey but also your thought processes and decision making. You felt this was the right thing to do, because you never lost sight as to why you were doing it in the first place. But you were also never afraid to ask for help when you needed it.
You have the right mindset to make this work, and it truly comes across that you are ready to embrace this new step in your life.

:)

Brilliant Andy, well done.

Can't wait to be there with you in a few weeks time, can only imagine at the moment how fantastic you must be feeling.

Great work Andy and good luck!!

Hey I dont know you Andy. But oodles of luck for your future hun.
xx

Andy - you have been an immense help to me as I read your many thought provoking posts. It was amazing to see your new pics and I know you will continue to celebrate your new figure through RTM and beyond. Many congratulations. xx

Ditto to what everyone else has said Andy, you really are a star and so deserve what you have achieved! Good luck with RTM and don't be a stranger as I look forward to hearing how you are getting on. x

Many Congrats Andy- dont be a stranger :)

Well done Andy. That is super incredible.

U r amazing and I am chuffed to bits for you.

B x

Back