So, I went clothes shopping today...

Spinoza

Never give up
...and, I was fitting very easily into size 16s. When I started 6 weeks ago I was bursting out of 18s. It's days like this that prove how much this diet rocks. Better still, I didn't buy anything, because I have three more weigh-ins, I expect to lose another half a stone, and might be creeping into 14s at that stage! :woohoo:

Any clothing talk to brighten my Saturday night? Are you hoping to fit into something special for xmas? Are you ready for a whole new wardrobe, or do you have some old favourites you need to get back into?

Off to fill a wine glass with sparkling water (my fave drink now) and watch some crap TV - have a good one all you lovely dieters! :D

I went shopping yesterday too, it was so nice to fit into things I couldn't before. I'm really looking forward to not having to look for the plus size section anymore lol.

I find it funny that after such a short time I still have the same problem, nothing in my wardrobe fits. Except this time they're all too big. Fingers crossed they remain to get bigger on me :)

I went shopping yesterday too, it was so nice to fit into things I couldn't before. I'm really looking forward to not having to look for the plus size section anymore

That hits the nail right on the head. Being able to buy clothes because you like them and they look good on you, NOT because they're the only thing on the whole street that fits! Good luck stylishkid! :)

It's a lovely feeling to drop a dress size isn't it? Lifts me even more than seeing the numbers drop on the scales, I guess it makes it feel more real :D

I love shopping for new clothes! :D

All my size 10 clothes, that I was aiming to get into are now hanging off me, most of the waists are 3-4 inches too big and held up by belts. I wish I'd held of buying a load of stuff in the Next sale, because I'm probably going to have to ebay most of it. I'm stalling buying more, until the last half stone goes and I know what size I'm going to be. It's great to look so much thinner,but I wish I'd been a bit more optimistic and bought size 8s instead!

Today I am wearing my jeans. I haven't worn anything but dresses with leggings for the last year, because I refused to buy anything for my lower half bigger than a 16. So I'm only a quarter of the way there, but its already making a difference. I also can fasten my raincoat now (which is useful lol)

Today I am wearing my jeans. I haven't worn anything but dresses with leggings for the last year, because I refused to buy anything for my lower half bigger than a 16. So I'm only a quarter of the way there, but its already making a difference. I also can fasten my raincoat now (which is useful lol)

Lol very useful this week, well timed! :D xx

Back