So i went shopping....

yo-yo-jo

..just to buy myself a 'congrats on the first week' prezzie and while taking my new handbag to the till i saw the most amazing dress, something that is so my style so i look at it and the tag says large (however it must be a size 14 or 16 quite tiny compared to my size 26's! and it was only £15! so i bought it and there the birth of my Christmas outfit and a new goal!

Anyone else slimming for an outfit?

Jo x

Awww Jo!!

Thats a great Idea!!!

Make sure you have it out as a constant reminder!!

Whats it like? xxx

I did something similar albeit not a dress lol but some jeans

Gunna go buy some smaller ones on monday me thinks to work towards :)

Dont Lie adam, ive seen your goal dress :p

I seen a really nice dress a few days ago in Jane Norman, and was thinking about it ever since, so went to get it today, tried it on... and it was horrible on!! Was gutted!! lol

when i started this diet i was a size 20 :O
but now all my clothes are falling off me, i also used to sqeeze into an 18 haha, and even those are big, so off to asda i went to try on some pants, size 16s were a snug fit :p im amazed, havent been that size in ages, so was gonna buy em then thought no i refuse

gonna wait till im a 14 before i buy more clothes :) will make me work harder! xx

Dont Lie adam, ive seen your goal dress :p

I seen a really nice dress a few days ago in Jane Norman, and was thinking about it ever since, so went to get it today, tried it on... and it was horrible on!! Was gutted!! lol

You said you wouldnt tell no one

plus its adelle when im wearing my dress

:D

Id be a pretty girl you know

But im an even better looking man lol

Hmmm... I think id beat Adele in a beauty contest to be honest with you, and thats saying something :D

when i started this diet i was a size 20 :O
but now all my clothes are falling off me, i also used to sqeeze into an 18 haha, and even those are big, so off to asda i went to try on some pants, size 16s were a snug fit :p im amazed, havent been that size in ages, so was gonna buy em then thought no i refuse

gonna wait till im a 14 before i buy more clothes :) will make me work harder! xx

Good idea to wait, I bought loads of size 16s when my 18s & 20s were getting too big, now all the 16s are too big and i've hardly worn them :(

turd

Hey Adele, when you going to post a pic of you in your goal dress then?

Ive not brought my goal dress yet as the one ive saw is expensive from coast but ill treat myself to it near xmas for my party outfit.
Post a photo of you dress hun xxx

Girls, girls (Adam & Chelly!)....stop hijacking threads to flirt! LOL! :p;)

I had a wardrobe full of stuff to 'slim back into' so I haven't bought much. I'm into 12-14's from size 18-20 & very happy with that. I weeded out all my 'fat' clothes last Friday night and only kept what I will honestly wear again. I have SO MUCH STUFF it's a disgrace! Loads with labels still on and everything! So from now on I'm only going to buy if I NEED something. I've bought cheap next jeans off ebay and a cheapy pair of black trousers from New Look to do me. I have loads of t-shirts/tops- the only thing I'd need would be 'summery/beach' stuff if we get a last minute flight deal- I don't have any from before- it was Hubby's t-shirts worn over a huge black costume! Now I'd be going for strappy dresses...don't think I'd brave shorts yet...but we'll see...?:p

Hi,
glad you found something you really like to give you an incentive, I have bought a few things to see me over the next 2nd size down but that's about it. They are a good motivation. Best of luck.
Doirin

sorry for me spamming it up lol must of been drunk on all that water lol

Back