So I'm back

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poppygreendog, 26 September 2011 Social URL.

1. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Hi - fell drastically off the wagon after less than 2 weeks but am now back on track, weigh in tonight to see if I've achieved anything from being good for a week.

Was so disappointed in myself after really wanting to SS 100% but think I just put too much pressure on myself and didn't consider 'life' really, things like job pressure, social time with friends etc. Whilst I've come back to 100% SS and haven't cheated once my attitude has changed, if I feel like having chicken or prawns I will and if I feel like a glass or two of alchoholic beverage (after bringing myself safely out of ketosis, I know it can be dangerous if not) I'm not going to deny myself just get straight back on the horse and carry on.

Hopefully I can stay on track, sorry for neglecting you, glad to see you are all doing so well.

PGD x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

slim and save
    welcome back,good luck xx
  4. fatgirlslim

fatgirlslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge SS
    Welcome back PGD! I wondered where you had gone! ;) I can't afford to slip off the wagon as I go on holiday in less than 6 weeks! :D Then I will be well and truly diving off the wagon! :eek: :p

Sue :)
  5. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
  6. poppygreendog

Thanks everyone - yes I'm actually enjoying it again so hoping that continues, weighed last night and lost 5 so a lb off a stone in 4 weeks, not ideal but I'm happy! - PGD :)
  7. mama22

mama22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    PGD we missed you, that's a great attitude to have and it's what I'm doing you can't go around feeling guilty for eating chicken or prawns xx
  8. poppygreendog

Thanks Mama - I do think that perhaps I should just be more disaplined but it just doesn't work, our kids are all off hand and have left home and my hubs and i have a really actively social life, like it or lump it I hate watching others drinks voddy if I can't have any! :) Loved you pic the other day - size 8's well done you - PGD x (ps - thanks its good to be back)!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.