1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

So it looks lke I'm givng it a go.

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by iwillbethinagain, 8 February 2013 Social URL.

1. iwillbethinagain

iwillbethinagain Well-Known Member

This is going to sound really weird, I have been on the Slim and Save forum for about 5months and was really scared coming on to a new forum!

I have lost 1st 5lbs on Slim and Save but since Christmas I just haven't got my mojo back though have maintained my loses (on the whole). I always planned on maintaining using the 5:2 diet so thought I would give JUDDD a go to lose my last stone. Anyone any suggestions on how long it will take me to lose it? I'm a slow loser due to a thyroid issue.

I started Wednesday with a 700cal DD (I hadn't actually decided to JUDDD until yesterday!)

I'm hoping I can stick to this, am I right in thinking it is as simple as one day eating 500cals (or lower) and the next eating 'normally' (i.e. pretty much what I want but not going silly)?

Any tips very welcome.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. DeeCe

DeeCe Well-Known Member

Yep you are pretty much right, you can look at the JUDDD website to calculate calories but 500/2000 works for most!

4. BedtimeBear

BedtimeBear Well-Known Member

Hi. Good luck with JUDDD. I came straight to JUDDDing from Cambridge and, when I have stuck to it, I have lost every week. I put 4lb back on over Xmas due to excessive eating and only doing the odd down day here and there. For the last three weeks I have done strict alternates and have lost 5lb so it definitely works. x

5. iwillbethinagain

iwillbethinagain Well-Known Member

That's great to know, thanks