so low............

mustdoit

susan
:cry::break_diet:i go to bed each night so positive that tomorrow i will stick to LL all day ................. i am fine until 3-4 pm then i just eat what is around with no thought about the consequences ..............so i stuff myself, as the next day i will be stopping food .................. i lost 3 stone last oct to feb 2007 .........have put on 2 stone ................

i have 3 teenage boys who do help me and good friends who make me black coffee!!

I don't know what you can do to help but will listen to all suggestions ...... and if anyone has a magic wand ....can i borrow it .please xxu:sigh:

Hiya MustDoIt

There has to be a reason that you eat, therefore if you find the reason you eat then you can deal with it, if you aren't hungry at 3pm when you eat then something else inside you is making you eat.

Mike

From a practical point of view - the way you are doing this isn't working so something has to change.

When did you last get your LL book out a have a read?

Beating yourself up really won't help.........look at the vocabularly that you are using in relation to yourself, the pic in your avator the pressure you have put yourself under even in your name.........why mustyoudoit? You do this if you really want to.........you choose to this.........you will always feel deprived if you don't feel it is by choice........always then feeling a failure............what do you want to do when those feelings are around? Yup - eat.

Right - make a plan............what are you going to do different 3-4pm in future........it's a new habit that you have formed and action will break it. Have a little more self belief........you know luv, sometimes you just have to do it for the first few days and then the physical/mental well-being will kick in - honest :cool:

Thanks icemoose ...........you are there for everyone xx..............i just don'y know why i kick off ..........i feel life owes me and i get that through food i suppose .............. bought some paint to decorate the house will do that an hour each evening !!

wow lilac angel are you a therapist ............... off to change my avatar now ............will finish my sloppy book tonight and then get my LL books out .....thanks xx

Life owes you? I would definately give your LLC a ring, remember you are paying for their support and it sounds like you need some guidance beyond what you are currently getting.

I would say to them that you need to get to the bottom of what is stopping you being the person you deserve and want to be.

M.

wow lilac angel are you a therapist ............... off to change my avatar now ............will finish my sloppy book tonight and then get my LL books out .....thanks xx

Just worked in this field for 5 years........the thoughts you are having are neg core beliefs - you can work on those - you have the tools and are more than capable ;)

avatar changed !! going off to do an A3 graph off weight loss and i will post,post and post ........and paint the dining room ........ thank you both just needed some attention tonight !!!!

You see already looking at your avatar I am more positive for you!!

You must must must be positive and believe in yourself.

Mike

Perhaps you could change your name to "Gonnadoit". Try going on the lets do it on the hour thread on LL. I was struggling yesterday and have found this helped. It will only help if you are honest.

Remember "GONNADOIT":hug99:

thanks i thought about checking that thread....................... will do so ..xx

Hi Must

Sounds like you need a plan in advance of the dangerous zone....if you are in tomorrow, do pop on the hour at a time - its a pretty lively thread and perhaps we can all have a laugh or tow, taking your mind off it - as said - just get thru the first few days and off you will go!!!

All the best, and most importantly - believe in yourself. You can do it!

xx

feeling better today ..............thanks for all your help ............could not do this without you xx

well yesterday was awful endied up with a bad migraine and it lingered all day at work today so ...........not doing at all well ...........but i feel in a better frame of mind ............. thanks for all your kindness xx

yes thanks ................will do mum !! xx

God bless - Youcandoit.

well day 1 is nearly at an end ...............and i have been good !!!................ nearly had a white coffee ....but she took so long trying to pull the lid off the milk carton ...i took it as a sign from heaven .....and said sorry i meant to say black .....so i need heaps of praise susan xx

Back