SO MAD AT MYSELF!!

dinkadonka

I restsarted CD yesterday and had a really good day yesterday and stuck to the plan, today I got up feeling confident, had a lot of water, had my breakfast and lunch and next thing I know my stupid self has been to the corner shop and is eating 2 mini pizzas and a bar of chocolate. I hate myself so much at the moment, I get weighed on sunday so have 5 full days to go, is this enough time to correct my stupid mistake. I feel so down and ashamed of myself, I just feel like im never gonna get back on track, HELP!!

Poor thing

Its not sooooo bad - just dont eat anything more today. I've been awful in the past using 1 mistake early in the day as an excuse to not bother for the rest of that day, then it turns into a week, then a month!
Before you know it you're having those 'bad' days all the tine. Everyone here will tell you you cant undo what's been dun but you can control what is happening for the rest of the day, week month and year!
I've had plenty of days like you - dont end up like me, learn from my pain of being right back at the beginning of my journey where I started 6 months ago.
Be strong and draw a line under it all - you must want to or you wouldnt have posted....
Feel for you hun xxxxxxxxxx

don't worry

you've got plenty of time to correct your little lapse - there's a formula somewhere about weight loss - i'll see if i can find it - hang on:D
Don't give up or beat yourself up - no-one said this is easy - just keep getting back on that horse;)

There you go

Perhaps this will help explain it - coutesy of my CDC:

average weight loss is 1 stone per month. some people lose more, some less.....cause were not all average...

now...how and why you lose 1 stone a month is like this..

average person diets = 2000 cals
VLCD diet (CD 3 packs per day) = 408 cals
deficit 1600 cals
1600 cals = 0.5lbs
0.5lbs x 7 days = 3.5 lbs
3.5 lbs x 4 weeks = 14lbs ( 1 stone)

BUT remember we are all different..were not average...
make sure you drink your water..lack of water can impact on reduced weight loss. water is the most important element of this diet. keep glugging. and the larger you are, you will need a bit more than average.

All is not lost, keep going forward and put it behind you as otherwise you can talk yourself out of your diet.

You would be out of ketosis with the high carb content but if you continue on with drinking your water and taking your packets for the day you will be back in ketosis.

As for weigh in next Sunday you should still be showing a loss.

Love Mini xxx

Back